Shady is ridiculous

YoloinOhio

If his career ended now, HOF?

His career numbers are leaning that way.

No. Most HOF RB's have lead the league in rushing yards multiple times (McCoy did it once in 2013), or at least rushing TD's... He's only had double digit rushing TD's in a season twice, and he only averages 76 rushing yards a game for his career.

Plus it's not like he's been a dominant force in the playoffs or been the key piece on a bunch of winning teams. He still has a few good years left if he stays healthy, so he definitely can add to his stats & make a case for it, but as of now I don't think he'll make it to the Hall of Fame. He's got the talent for sure, but not the numbers or the wins, kinda like Eric Moulds.

No. Most HOF RB's have lead the league in rushing yards multiple times (McCoy did it once in 2013), or at least rushing TD's... He's only had double digit rushing TD's in a season twice, and he only averages 76 rushing yards a game for his career.

Plus it's not like he's been a dominant force in the playoffs or been the key piece on a bunch of winning teams. He still has a few good years left if he stays healthy, so he definitely can add to his stats & make a case for it, but as of now I don't think he'll make it to the Hall of Fame. He's got the talent for sure, but not the numbers or the wins, kinda like Eric Moulds.

I love Eric Moulds, but McCoy has had a much greater impact on the game. It's not even close.

Sit tight, Dingus.

If his career ended now, HOF?

His career numbers are leaning that way.

seriously? not even close man. he's not even top 30 all time in rushing.... guys like fred taylor and edge james have over 12,000 yds rushing and are barely even considered.

I love shady. a generational talent. so damn good. but HOF if his career end now? that's absurd.

It wasn't that long run that impressed me, it was something that was right up the gut where he stopped at the line, jitterbugged, made the guy miss and

barelled forward for about 6-7 yards. I think it was in the 4th quarter. It was just amazing. Who does that?

Edited by Green Lightning