TNF: Fish at Ravens

YoloinOhio

Once you are committed to hitting someone you can't pull up. Almost impossible at that point. Flacco shouldn't have gone for the first and Kiko shouldn't have come in that hard but how many times do QB's act like they are going down and then don't? Cam did it to us

Just stop

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually watched the replay. If you think he hit him with the helmet then you are flat out wrong. I'm stating facts. I don't like either team or player what do I care?

He still drilled him with his shoulder to the head during a QB slide. Doesn't have to be helmet to helmet to be dirty

What a terrible take! That was some dirty ****!

Watch the slow mo replay and you will see for yourself. I've been in that situation many times on both ends of it. If you don't want to get hit dont go for the first. When on defense you don't assume he's going to slide so you finish the play. It is what it is nothing intentional about it

He still drilled him with his shoulder to the head during a QB slide. Doesn't have to be helmet to helmet to be dirty

I was replying to 2 people saying it was helmet to helmet. It wasn't so I'm assuming they didn't even watch the replay so their posts are invalid

I was replying to 2 people saying it was helmet to helmet. It wasn't so I'm assuming they didn't even watch the replay so their posts are invalid

Ya it wasn't helmet to helmet but he still drilled him in the side/back of the head. You can't do that lol. Especially during a QB slide

Once you are committed to hitting someone you can't pull up. Almost impossible at that point. Flacco shouldn't have gone for the first and Kiko shouldn't have come in that hard but how many times do QB's act like they are going down and then don't? Cam did it to us

Are you high?

Watch the slow mo replay and you will see for yourself. I've been in that situation many times on both ends of it. If you don't want to get hit dont go for the first. When on defense you don't assume he's going to slide so you finish the play. It is what it is nothing intentional about it

He wasn't going for the first. He was sliding, feet first, short of the down marker. I seriously don't know how you are not seeing the issue with the hit.