New Redsigned NFL Helments

The first is basic, simple. I like it. The last is too much. Not my taste

I hate the 1st one. We’re the only team who’s home city is the animal of the same name. Never want to see the Buffalo replaced. Standing, charging or otherwise.

Don’t like any of them pictured here.

...functionality and protectiveness over looks?...ask Kelso............then again, if it is hopefully MORE protective, the NFL will have to heavily combat the "best and the brightest" who think these equipment advancements give 'em a green light to use it as a weapon.....

I hate the 1st one. Were the only team whos home city is the animal of the same name. Never want to see the Buffalo replaced. Standing, charging or otherwise.

Dont like any of them pictured here.

oddly. I took a second look between your post and mine. I do not like that one at all now.

Thank God Nike never got to ruin Green Bay or Chicago's uniforms. Classic, clean, and cool.

No need for 75 different stripes, 3 logos, words everywhere in different fonts, and at least 4 colors on every uniform.

The Bills current uniforms are pretty good as well. Way better than the crappy striped ones from the start of the drought.

...functionality and protectiveness over looks?...ask Kelso............then again, if it is hopefully MORE protective, the NFL will have to heavily combat the "best and the brightest" who think these equipment advancements give 'em a green light to use it as a weapon.....

wasn't so much shape, aside from the masks, as it was color/logos.