SNF: ATL vs. NE on NBC at 8:30 PM ET

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very serious, what exactly are you unclear about or do you really not believe the Pats are this good despite their dominance over a team that had every motivation in the world to come out and play their best game of the season tonight considering what happened in the playoffs? My god they just stuffed the Falcons on the 1 yard line and are flat out destroying their souls in this game.

I know some folks hate that I give the Pats credit, but what am I supposed to do sit back and cry and wait for Brady to retire in 5 years (which is probably what is going to happen at this rate.

#1. You are on the wrong site if you want to talk about how good N.E is in day in and day out.

#2. Miami is the team you think that is going to challenge them....?

If theyre going to lose in such embarrassing fashion they might as well start launching into Bradys knees

Nah... Better to "tip your hat" and say golly gee you guys got us! Such an honor to lose to you, sir!

That appears to be most teams plan against NE

Not sure Atlanta is any good

NE having 23 against them might be a good sign

This nonsense needs to stop.

It is kind of a fair point though. I disagree with saying winning at Atlanta wasn't impressive because every road win in the NFL is very tough to do.

A win is a win and will never take that away from the Bills.

But i do think it takes away a "statement win" or whatever people want to call it, because ATL is showing they are not good this year.

This result certainly makes our win vs ATL look far less legitimate. The Falcons are garbage.

People always want to make judgments about teams this year based on what they did last year.

Makes no sense in the NFL; there's big differences year to year around the league all the time.

I think our win today was more of an accomplishment; Tampa is playing better team ball right now than Atlanta.

They actually called a push off on Gronkowski?! :o

Token. Amazing how he stopped pushing off for the rest of the game

Who can beat NE...

Maybe. Feels a bit hopeless

Um, KC? Carolina?

Houston, Tampa Bay, Jets all within 1 score

Man, those Bills wins over Atlanta and Denver are looking more pedestrian every week. At the time we thought they were sure fire playoff teams

This is why I don't get too excited off early season wins or losses...takes about half the season to have the context for them.

Until this game, Falcons haven't looked that bad even in losses. This is their make-or-break game, do they come back from this and play tough next week, or do they fold like cheap lawn chairs the rest of the season?

I was disappointed that we didn't land Quinn as HC, over it now though.

I'm not delusional, our best and only real chance was always going to be via wild card.

But it sucks knowing that we are right there if the Pats could have lost another or two while the defense was still playing like trash. Right now they are vastly improved and the Pats are rolling right on schedule.

Well just think... this is only year one for this coaching staff and front office.

I guess you never heard of guys like Mackey, Ditka or Kellen Winslow.

Don't crown guys of today when guys from yesteryear were phenomenal in their own right.

None of those guys is even close, except possibly Winslow.