SNF: ATL vs. NE on NBC at 8:30 PM ET

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So - in town for the weekend for a wedding. My niece and her boyfriend also randomly visiting this weekend on college break to see the Falls, staying at my Dad's. Turns out the boyfriend is a Pats* fan - the thought of having to watch with a Pats* fan is more than I can take - leaving now to watch the game at my MIL

I think the Falcons can win this game but what concerns me is their mental and emotional state in this game knowing what happened in the superbowl.

Belichik is a master of exploiting teams like this under those circumstances but you have to figure the motivation factor is on the Falcons side regardless.

I think the Falcons can win this game but what concerns me is their mental and emotional state in this game knowing what happened in the superbowl.

Belichik is a master of exploiting teams like this under those circumstances but you have to figure the motivation factor is on the Falcons side regardless.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are undoubtedly a patriot troll Edited by joesixpack