This type of stuff needs to end - Fan on fire

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that's the case why didn't you go help break it up?

I would have.

Whether it happened or not, I'd have been there to stop anything going on

Boyst, I was there and was in the middle trying to keep heads cool. Not a fight, just a little disagreement, no punches were thrown, just an argument. Lord people know how to exaggerate.

It was another awesome day at Hammers. Why someone would park elsewhere is beyond me.

For one person in our group, it was her first Bills game. she is 42, loves sports, she was blown away by how much fun she had at tailgate and game .

And FWIW, i don't think these videos hurt anything, I have a ton of people from Richmond that want to go to Bills games cause they see these videos and think they are hilarious,

SVP talked about this here: http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/buf/buffalo-bills

The helmet that moves a little bit has left me very unsettled.

Might be the best show on TV, certainly the best sports show.

Edited by plenzmd1

Dissatified customer? Why are you trying to give my Lot a bad name? You don't know the facts as the trouble makers where not parkers in my lot. You really should stop posting as you have no creadibility. If you would have stopped and helped out you would know the facts but you ran away and are now making stuff up. I feel sorry for you.

Thank You Some run to danger others run away.

unjust like to cause trouble. :D

Well...we had a guy leave the game and pass out in the bed of the wrong pickup truck one time.

Same guy downed a jar of Ragu on a $20 bet....he did not make it into the game at all that day.

Same guy was also once MIA for the home opener on a multi-day bender(this is before cell phones), and plopped in his seat right at kickoff with a beer in each hand and a hotdog in each shirt pocket.

No point here, just listing off some shenanigans from my crew from the early 00s.

Yeah when we were younger my one friend used to get silly drunk at these games. He would always leave at halftime. The one game he left at Halftime & when we went to our car after the game he was sitting in the wrong car. The good friends we were we let him sit there & had a few beers at our car, watched him & laughed our asses off. Of course the owner of the other car when he got back wasn't too happy. It was some funny stuff though.

police couldn't stop this. They're on private properry for one, and two it's their material to do with as they please.

Cops can't just do that

have you ever thought about actually hiring security or off duty police for your lot for your own safety?

Hiring a few off duty police men at $100 an hour would severely cut into Hammer's profit margin. Why in the world would he ever consider doing this?

Yeah when we were younger my one friend used to get silly drunk at these games. He would always leave at halftime. The one game he left at Halftime & when we went to our car after the game he was sitting in the wrong car. The good friends we were we let him sit there & had a few beers at our car, watched him & laughed our asses off. Of course the owner of the other car when he got back wasn't too happy. It was some funny stuff though.

Hiring a few off duty police men at $100 an hour would severely cut into Hammer's profit margin. Why in the world would he ever consider doing this?

Can be done for a lot less than $100 a hour. I looked into before the season.

Dissatified customer? Why are you trying to give my Lot a bad name? You don't know the facts as the trouble makers where not parkers in my lot. You really should stop posting as you have no creadibility. If you would have stopped and helped out you would know the facts but you ran away and are now making stuff up. I feel sorry for you.

About 10years ago my group stopped on the way out when we noticed a couple of idiots giving you a hard time. 2 other cars stopped as well. Problem solved quickly.

Can be done for a lot less than $100 a hour. I looked into before the season.

Really wow, my friend who is a buffalo cop does some off duty work doing security & he says he gets paid overtime rates which I got to imagine being at least around $75 an hour.

Really wow, my friend who is a buffalo cop does some off duty work doing security & he says he gets paid overtime rates which I got to imagine being at least around $75 an hour.

I can still beat that price. I'll have police presence on site this game. Been working on it for a couple of weeks. Not asshats influenced.

Went on radio station WYRK stupid things Bills fans do site. The guy who slammed the blonde girl also did another girl before the blond. Poor technique as she pounced off the table. Also all the videos I saw this week where from the New Era Field Bus Lot. Bills employee Andy Majors seems to think it happens only in the private lots. Not So.

It appeared like your typical case of opposing fan harassment..........a very large group of Bills fans, none of whom I recognize, taunting 2-3 much larger opposing fans after a tough loss.

I was wondering where Hammer was and why the big Hammer employee wasn't getting in the middle to help diffuse the situation........

Then as we were driving past I see Hammer right in the middle.

Not trying to hold back Bills fans and diffuse the situation.........but apparently getting into it with the greatly outnumbered Bucs fans.

You want it both ways..........you want to call it a business when it's convenient.........then you want fans to come to your rescue like you are just another fan.

Good decision to get some security.........you wanna' say that incident didn't have anything to do with it........fine........a good decision is a good decision.

I mean, if Boyst rushed in to help you and some joker hit him in the back of the head with a rock and he was at ECMC in a coma think of the class action civil suit you would be facing from the ladies of southern Appalachia!

Edited by #BADOL