Bucs message board

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, a loss to the bucs does not mean we are losing out... My god. This is the NFL, crazy **** happens. Should the Broncos lose out for losing to the win less giants at home?

Lose out might be a bit extreme, but this team's prospects certainly aren't good if they can't beat a 2-3 team with a terrible defense at home coming out of the bye.

i drank a lot that night but I think I actually cried

Speaking of drinking and crying....my wife's bank arranged for a private tour of Raymond James including the locker rooms (surprisingly small, I think Texas high school teams have better but they needed lots of room for press areas for Super Bowls), the pirate ship, press boxes and a walk on a putting green like field.

The drinking and crying comes in here: We went up in a series of small buses packed with coolers full of beer. It's about an hour trip, and half way in the heavy consumers realized there was no rest room. Some people got very quiet. Eyes bulged. Then there was a near fatal accident when we got cut off on an exit - that was almost enough to pee yourself with an empty bladder. Life flashing before your eyes sch!t. As far as I know, everyone made it, but the marketing person who arranged the trip got a good talking to! :beer:

I now check to see if a bus has a rest room, and act accordingly (which in general means I don't board).

Speaking of drinking and crying....my wife's bank arranged for a private tour of Raymond James including the locker rooms (surprisingly small, I think Texas high school teams have better but they needed lots of room for press areas for Super Bowls), the pirate ship, press boxes and a walk on a putting green like field.

The drinking and crying comes in here: We went up in a series of small buses packed with coolers full of beer. It's about an hour trip, and half way in the heavy consumers realized there was no rest room. Some people got very quiet. Eyes bulged. Then there was a near fatal accident when we got cut off on an exit - that was almost enough to pee yourself with an empty bladder. Life flashing before your eyes sch!t. As far as I know, everyone made it, but the marketing person who arranged the trip got a good talking to! :beer:

I now check to see if a bus has a rest room, and act accordingly (which in general means I don't board).

damn that sounds brutal. But not as brutal as watching Fitz light up the RexRob defense like a Christmas tree to go 0-2 :cry:

I just pray that if Fitz does play that he doesn't go all Joe Montana on us, like he did with the Jets...don't think I could take another one of those.

Well one comforting fact is that Rexy is now longer in charge of the defence!

I really hope so, because if we can't move the ball against the 31st ranked defense (at home) we aren't going anywhere this year and truly might lose out..

Well there's a chance they may lose (any game this season is certainly not guaranteed)......me thinks that may make you very very happy....

No one will be laughing if fitz drops 33 on the bills

no way this offense can keep up with that

I disagree. I think we are fully capable of 33 yards of offense!

Oh, wait.....never mind....

I like our odds, but I'm NEVER confident.

hahaha....poor disillusioned buc fans....noodle arm fitzy?? How quick they turn on their QB....wow and i thought we were bad...

If you ever watch a Bucs game, Winston is not very accurate on the long pass, nothing about arm strength. If fact, the head coach even stated that's one of the areas where Winston has to improve.

I just pray that if Fitz does play that he doesn't go all Joe Montana on us, like he did with the Jets...don't think I could take another one of those.

that was a supernatural event no doubt.

that would just mean the curse lives on

Tyrod will have his first 300yd game

I like your 'tude Pops