Kaepernick Files Grievance Against NFL Owners

Foxx

Ok, so let them release you. The fact that he hasn't been signed by anyone else is a moot point. It's not a right to play football, it is a privilege and a well paying one at that. That would be like me choosing to leave the plant I work at and ask the same union to take me in at a plant elsewhere, then file a lawsuit because it didn't go the way I wanted it to go. It's not going to work out. If they let me go, this facility, then I may have grounds for a grievance and be able to return while being reimbursed for all of the hours I missed out on. In Kaep's case they can't force a team to make you a contract offer. They can't force someone to give you a paycheck. This is more of his childish, "woe oppressed me" antics. I'll tell you one thing though, if he wasn't being blackballed before then you can bet your a** he will be now. ;)

I think the reason he filed this is he now realizes no one will sign him....not defending anyone here...just saying he would been released if he didn't end his contract....that's all

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harbaugh and Roman gave Kaep his best years in the league. The NFL figured him out. Keep him in the pocket, make him read a defense, try to throw the ball accurately, and that is how you can contain him. We have our own version in Tyrod, but I believe Tyrod has the better arm and is more accurate. Kaep's play immediately declined without Harbaugh/Roman. They were calling for his head in SF two years before he started kneeling. You can talk about last year's stats all you want, but look at how many of those TD's were thrown when a game was already decided. He's just not the type of QB to build your team around. Also, no one feels the need to deal with the circus that would follow to have him as a backup. Again, no one can be forced to make him a contract offer or give him a paycheck. He can claim whatever he wants, talk about how he thinks he is better than a lot of the QB's in the league as can all of the talking bobbleheads on TV, and he still will be without a contract because of the Ringling Bros appeal he brings. He will lose this lawsuit.

Esiason says that there is "no way" Kaepernick will be able to prove collusion on the part of the NFL. Rather, Esiason hinted at the move being a publicity stunt.

"This is just another thing in the media, it's just another thing to promote what he's trying to do, it's another thing to put a black eye on the NFL," Esiason said. "In my eyes, that's what this is.

"He could be fighting for social justice and be the greatest human being in the world. At the end of the day, football teams want players who want to play football and who are good at it, and I don't believe he's either one."

https://sports.yahoo.com/boomer-esiason-colin-kaepernick-saga-152244156.html

He also criticizes those who demand he be signed and started immediately, as it is not possible for Kaepernick to be signed by a team like Green Bay and be ready to play immediately; he will need time to learn a new offense.

you are simply wrong. Last year, in 11 starts, he threw for 16 TDs and only 4 ints. He ranked near the middle of the pack of NFL starters. So the narrative that Kaepernick sucks is a false one.

Here is the BOTTOM LINE. No owner, GM, coach or fan of an NFL franchise wants not only the circus that will most assuredly accompany him BUT ALSO the great unknown of what will this person do next! He's an attention who're of the first degree from his socks, to his shirts and his disrespect of the flag. Who wants to take a chance on this guy when the NFL fan base is in such a fragile state and losing fans daily??

Maybe he should tell his girlfriend to not tweet racist tweets against Ray Lewis and Steve Bisciotti.

https://twitter.com/nessnitty/status/892902143983792128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Farticles%2F2725504-colin-kaepernicks-girlfriend-nessa-diab-tweets-django-comparison-at-ray-lewis

Edited by Captain Murica

This cracked me up from the second link:

In your book, you talk about how your biological mother dumped you inside a toilet bowl after your birth and flushed you. How do you feel this experience helped to shape who you are today?

It would have been great if her answer was, "Well, for starters, this is the reason my neck is 17" long. My lower body went down the toilet, but my head wouldn't fit, but it was a Tito, and they have pretty amazing flushing power, so it stretched my neck to this length. So I guess that's how it shaped me the way I am today."

In your book, you talk about how your biological mother dumped you inside a toilet bowl after your birth and flushed you. How do you feel this experience helped to shape who you are today?

It would have been great if her answer was, "Well, for starters, this is the reason my neck is 17" long. My lower body went down the toilet, but my head wouldn't fit, but it was a Tito, and they have pretty amazing flushing power, so it stretched my neck to this length. So I guess that's how it shaped me the way I am today."

She was bullied for not aging? Forget this scam, she's got the fountain of youth to sell! That would be a much better scam..errr, venture!

She was bullied for not aging? Forget this scam, she's got the fountain of youth to sell! That would be a much better scam..errr, venture!

That interview was one of the single most ridiculous things I've read here that didn't involve a story about McDermott's ego detroying the Bills.

Really? I barely made it past the first sentence...

Author Amanda Levy believes strongly in the power of food to bridge cultures and bring people together.

But I'm glad I did, because if I'd stopped there, I would have missed the second sentence...

And in her gripping new memoir, Stop Bullies With 21 Meals from 7 Continents,

:lol:

Really? I barely made it past the first sentence...

Her interview reads like every crazy girl I ever dated, all stuffed into a single, bedazzled muumuu. Imagine you're out on a first date, casually getting to know each other, and you ask the girl the following question and get the following answer:

What is the best meal you’ve had recently?

Soup. I am not well. I was poisoned again on February 2, 2015. Finally, I sought treatment at Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital on March 10, 2015. A male doctor prescribed some medication to relieve my nausea and stomach aches. Lesbians infected my food with poison more than 100 times. During my MBA/JD program at University of Massachusetts, I shared an apartment with five women. They planted poison in my half-and-half milk. I shed blood 20 days out of 30 from June 2003 until September 2003. The blood shed ceased after I started eating at University of Massachusetts’s cafeteria.

Her interview reads like every crazy girl I ever dated, all stuffed into a single, bedazzled muumuu. Imagine you're out on a first date, casually getting to know each other, and you ask the girl the following question and get the following answer:

Man! Straight to Vegas to get married after that first date!

That interview was one of the single most ridiculous things I've read here that didn't involve a story about McDermott's ego detroying the Bills.

She was without doubt the Looniest Tune I have ever come across. You should read one of her (many) lawsuits. Fast food places engaging in terrorism because they ran out of chicken nuggets. She accused our GC of stalking and being obsessed with her. Kidnappings and lesbian predators abound. Great stuff.