Patriot Broadcast

Codyny13

Has any of you had horrible experience of hearing the patriots radio broadcast on Sirius radio or wherever? These guys are the biggest jerk offs youll ever hear calling a game. First the unicorn, rainbows and Tom Brady call for a couple years ago up to today where they cant give the jets one single good play commentary. Interception...shoulda been pass interference on Skrine, hit to Hogan, defenseless receiver, pass to Gronk, shoulda been interference. But the main reason for this rant today, is the audacity to say on the radio that Chris Hogan is a lacrosse player that the PATRIOTS turned into a receiver. The last 4 years of this guys career didnt happen. I hate everything about that franchise, and that really grinded my gears.

Has any of you had horrible experience of hearing the patriots radio broadcast on Sirius radio or wherever? These guys are the biggest jerk offs youll ever hear calling a game. First the unicorn, rainbows and Tom Brady call for a couple years ago up to today where they cant give the jets one single good play commentary. Interception...shoulda been pass interference on Skrine, hit to Hogan, defenseless receiver, pass to Gronk, shoulda been interference. But the main reason for this rant today, is the audacity to say on the radio that Chris Hogan is a lacrosse player that the PATRIOTS turned into a receiver. The last 4 years of this guys career didnt happen. I hate everything about that franchise, and that really grinded my gears.

Don't despair, when pretty boy and hoody leave the cheatriots will suck for years.

I have to ask- why would you listen to THAT?

The colour announcer is something else on Pats radio calls, at least when I last listened a few years ago.

WEEI is a station one shouldn't listen to if one isn't in love with Boston having a great 15 or so years of sports gloating...

This is sort of offset by a certain Boston columnist of fame who has bad-mouthed every single one of these accomplishments.

Edited by row_33

It isn't just the pats* guys. All of the local sports radio and TV guys out here are unashamedly blind homers. There is only one guy (Felger) out of hundreds who is even remotely close to objective.

You are right. Almost all local radio & TV people are homers. First of all their listeners or watchers are almost local

people, so it is common sense that you do not want to hear how bad your team is, or is playing, and along with that,

hear how bad the local player you root for is. Also advertisers do not want to lose listeners by hearing the local

team knocked. In addition the on air personalities a lot of times have personal relationship with the people they cover

daily throughout the season. Do you really think John Doe wants to hear how badly he screwed up, or how badly

he or she is playing. Human nature is to be positive about the ones they are covering. Same thing as you want to

say good things to your kids about them to boost their confidence and self esteem. Athletes want to hear the same.