Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Denver loses this game boy all of a sudden do two 'big' wins look diminished.

I still think we lose next week against the Bucs unless some serious moves are on the horizon the next few days...

I still haven't been able to figure why so many thought the Broncos game was a "big" win. I had that penciled a "W" back in the summer.

I mean...Trevor Simian... in Buffalo! Those two factors were enough.

Maybe because they just beat Dallas and that was before Dallas started losing?

I still haven't been able to figure why so many thought the Broncos game was a "big" win. I had that penciled a "W" back in the summer.

I mean...Trevor Simian... in Buffalo! Those two factors were enough.

Maybe because they just beat Dallas and that was before Dallas started losing?

Simeon looked great the first two weeks but they were home games and in hindsight against two sub .500 teams (Cowboys and Chargers).

But yah, not sure our win against them will mean much in the grand scheme of things and starting to think both they and the Falcons might be .500 (at best) teams this year just like the Bills are ultimately destined to be.

This is why being a Bills fans is gut wretching at times.

After the Falcons win this team was riding high after knocking off two alleged SB contenders. But today reality comes crashing to earth as the 'lowly' dolphins won more impressively than we did in Atlanta coming back from a 17-0 deficit and at halftime the winless Giants are dominating the Broncos on the road 17-3. If that holds up and they win it's diminishes what the Bills did even more.

Make no mistake about it, if we come out sloppy after they Bye and the Bucs jump out to a lead they will crush this team and it's all she wrote as the season goes up in flames.

This is why being a Bills fans is gut wretching at times.

After the Falcons win this team was riding high after knocking off two alleged SB contenders. But today reality comes crashing to earth as the 'lowly' dolphins won more impressively than we did in Atlanta coming back from a 17-0 deficit and at halftime the winless Giants are dominating the Broncos on the road 17-3. If that holds up and they win it's diminishes what the Bills did even more.

Make no mistake about it, if we come out sloppy after they Bye and the Bucs jump out to a lead they will crush this team and it's all she wrote as the season goes up in flames.

It doesn't diminish anything. We beat two good football teams period. Stop posting your broken record nonsense all over the forum.

It doesn't diminish anything. We beat two good football teams period. Stop posting your broken record nonsense all over the forum.

Remember the Cardinals, Rams and Brady less pats last year?

I have no idea what the Broncos and Falcons records will be when the dust settles but right now they don't look like very good teams so yes our wins over them mean very little have the classic asterisk next to them.

Remember the Cardinals, Rams and Brady less pats last year?

I have no idea what the Broncos and Falcons records will be when the dust settles but right now they don't look like very good teams so yes our wins over them mean very little have the classic asterisk next to them.

You're right. Might as well stop watching now. The Bills can't possibly win another football game. I'm so concerned. Wins only count if they are wins against KC at this point because everyone else sucks. Edited by Scott7975

You're right. Might as well stop watching now. The Bills can't possibly win another football game. I'm so concerned. Wins only count if they are wins against KC at this point because everyone else sucks.

Exactly, heck even the lowly Jets should have beaten the Pats today if not for a gift from the Refs. It's obvious the Pats are not what they once were and are in decline. Their defense is putrid. Even beating NE doesn't mean much right now. It's greatly diminished. The whole AFC is wide open because the Pats look pretty average all the way around.