Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

This is truly sad.

Yes everybody hates the Pats, we get it. But that was 100% a legit call and the right one. People need to study the NFL rules and learn more about the freaking game.

Except you, of course.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is truly sad.

Yes everybody hates the Pats, we get it. But that was 100% a legit call and the right one. People need to study the NFL rules and learn more about the freaking game.

The NFL rules say a fumble is a loss of possession. He never lost possession. It was a bull **** call.

Remember the Cardinals, Rams and Brady less pats last year?

I have no idea what the Broncos and Falcons records will be when the dust settles but right now they don't look like very good teams so yes our wins over them mean very little have the classic asterisk next to them.

Then why did you predict that they would trounce us?

The NFL rules say a fumble is a loss of possession. He never lost possession. It was a bull **** call.

And even if he did he regained it before the pylon

So it's down at 1/2 yd line or a TD

he had the ball before crossing goal line so no way pats get it and it's a review and they make that call

I'm so close to stop watching or not caring

Check out the video of this touchdown by Martavis Bryant while holding it on the back of his leg. How can the Jets touchdown, as ruled on the field, be conclusively overruled and turned into a turnover?

This NFL ruling should be subject to criminal investigation due to legalized sports gambling.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2016/01/the_10_most_horrifying_moments_in_the_steelers_bengals_game.html

Edited by simpleman