Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

Exactly, heck even the lowly Jets should have beaten the Pats today if not for a gift from the Refs. It's obvious the Pats are not what they once were and are in decline. Their defense is putrid. Even beating NE doesn't mean much right now. It's greatly diminished. The whole AFC is wide open because the Pats look pretty average all the way around.

Sadly I don't think the Pats are even close to playing their best football yet. And like it or not, that play against the Jets was 100% valid no matter how many people want to claim conspiracy and a similar play happened against the Bills years ago against them if you remember.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, heck even the lowly Jets should have beaten the Pats today if not for a gift from the Refs. It's obvious the Pats are not what they once were and are in decline. Their defense is putrid. Even beating NE doesn't mean much right now. It's greatly diminished. The whole AFC is wide open because the Pats look pretty average all the way around.

The guy is running around the forums posting in every thread that our wins are all diminished because we beat bad teams. Then he turns around and say the Rams look like a playoff team. Normally I would agree with that but I have to point out the faulty logic in his thought process.

The rams have beat cowboys, Colts, 49ers, jags. Not one team with a winning record. We beat two teams that have a winning record. How come the Rams wins aren't diminished?

Edited by Scott7975

Fans convinced NFL rigged after controversial fumble call...

PAPER: Refs steal touchdown...

For Christ's sake, the Jets were threatening to win. Something had to be done.

I think they said rule 281.6 states that all reviews are subject to the final discretion of Tom Brady.

Let's face it, Refs in the NFL are infinitely more responsible for people turning it off than guys kneeling.

This isn't CFB. A committee doesn't sit around a table and decide who goes to the playoffs after evaluating each team's resume of who they beat and when they beat them and how they beat them. A win is a win in the NFL whether you think the three teams they beat are any good based on who they also beat (or didn't). if anything the NFL appears full of parity this year. There isn't a single matchup other than those that involve the Browns that is a sure thing. Just have to let it play out and not get caught up which wins are "good enough."

Edited by YoloinOhio

Fans convinced NFL rigged after controversial fumble call...

PAPER: Refs steal touchdown...

For Christ's sake, the Jets were threatening to win. Something had to be done.

I think they said rule 281.6 states that all reviews are subject to the final discretion of Tom Brady.

Let's face it, Refs in the NFL are infinitely more responsible for people turning it off than guys kneeling.

This is truly sad.

Yes everybody hates the Pats, we get it. But that was 100% a legit call and the right one. People need to study the NFL rules and learn more about the freaking game.

You're right. Might as well stop watching now. The Bills can't possibly win another football game. I'm so concerned. Wins only count if they are wins against KC at this point because everyone else sucks.

Surely you jest. Everyone knows... If we beat the Chiefs, then the Chiefs obviously aren't a very good team and clearly suck as well. It's a fact...the Bills never beat good teams, nor do half of their wins really count because they didn't win the right way.

This is truly sad.

Yes everybody hates the Pats, we get it. But that was 100% a legit call and the right one. People need to study the NFL rules and learn more about the freaking game.

Wrong as usual pats troll.

Surely you jest. Everyone knows... If we beat the Chiefs, then the Chiefs obviously aren't a very good team and clearly suck as well. It's a fact...the Bills never beat good teams, nor do half of their wins really count because they didn't win the right way.

True enough. Wins only count if you pass for 300 yards against a 15-0 team.

I know the Giants are due for a win and probably not as terrible as their 0-5 record indicates but to do into Denver and dominate like this is truly impressive.

Just sucks that it's happening at the expense of the Bills win against them so to speak.

This is pure nonsense. A Broncos loss is good for the Bills.

This is truly sad.

It's not about the rules you idiot. It was called a TD on the field. He appeared to have regained his control of the ball when he hit the pylon after it was loose previously. There was zero conclusive evidence. should have been upheld.