HILARIOUS commentary on Folk's missed FGs

Alphadawg7

My god that site is awsome. Their power rankings is hilarious. From the Bills entry.

"10. Buffalo Bills (3-2)

The Bills have a bye this week, but hospitals in the Buffalo area should still prepare for an influx of broken bones and STDs for the rest of October, as the Bills Mafia gets their time to shine with consecutive home games against the Bucs and Raiders on the horizon…"

My god that site is awsome. Their power rankings is hilarious. From the Bills entry.

"10. Buffalo Bills (3-2)

The Bills have a bye this week, but hospitals in the Buffalo area should still prepare for an influx of broken bones and STDs for the rest of October, as the Bills Mafia gets their time to shine with consecutive home games against the Bucs and Raiders on the horizon…"

......if HIPPA said you could advertise your "carriers", who the hell would tackle 'em?....just askin'..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

"10. Buffalo Bills (3-2)

Bookmark added. Almost as good as QBs on facebook.

TheDailyUpperDecker.com is my friend Tommy Gimler sports blog site, he's hilarious. He even has a Podcast thats a sports comedy podcast and lots of fun. He is also a comedian and comic musician too. His site is great if you're a sports fan, lots of fun.

He is DYING to do his podcast LIVE from NewEra stadium with BillsMafia, he's a big fan of the BillsMafia and all their shenanigans hahaha.

Another gem...this one about Cutler called: "Jay Cutler is a B*tch: The Wildcat Edition"

http://dailyupperdecker.com/2017/10/jay-cutler-is-a-B word-the-wildcat-edition/

TheDailyUpperDecker.com is my friend Tommy Gimler sports blog site, he's hilarious. He even has a Podcast thats a sports comedy podcast and lots of fun. He is also a comedian and comic musician too. His site is great if you're a sports fan, lots of fun.

He is DYING to do his podcast LIVE from NewEra stadium with BillsMafia, he's a big fan of the BillsMafia and all their shenanigans hahaha.

Another gem...this one about Cutler called: "Jay Cutler is a B*tch: The Wildcat Edition"

Saw that. !@#$in' A

Just stood there hand on hips. He cares even less than Orton did

You guys see the video where the guy did his own announcement of all of Nick Folks missed kicks in the Pats game? Freaking hilarious!

http://dailyupperdecker.com/2017/10/you-wont-find-a-funnier-video-this-weekend-than-this-one-of-nick-folk-sucking-balls/

He was terrible. But, I remember, on a Monday night at the Ralph, when Folk playing for Dallas, beat the Bills from over 50 yards....even after the Bills intercepted Romo 5 times. Anybody recall the year on that.....I always kept track of Folk after than night....he has really fallen these days, but still collecting a check it seems.