[closed]Yep asked elsewhere - Bills better at wr.....

With Watkins/Boldin/Jones vs. what they decided on?

Boldin had 67 catches last year.

Still not sure what happened there and why Boldin walked out as soon as Watkins was traded.

They (FO) have given Tyrod little to work with and Shady too struggling because no one respects this offense.

Edited by Billsfan1972

With Watkins/Boldin/Jones vs. what they decided on.

Still not sure what happened there and why ge waljed out as soon as Watkins was traded.

They (FO) have given Tyrod little to work with and Shady too struggling because no one respects this offense.

Shady got f*cked worse than Tyrod.......yeah he could have had a big year........give him Big Ben's weapons and this is a top of the league scoring team and he's getting accolades..........but Tyrod can play Jauron Ball........his QBR and rep as underrated/underappreciated haven't really been hurt.......everyone knows what he is up against with the WR situation McDermott left him with.............but Shady's HOF chances are taking a big hit this year.

In my opinion Boldin seen what he had here in Tyrod and ran to the hills. Tyrod on the outside world looks like a good QB, stats lie. Once he started seeing it first hand in a Taylor made scheme it was over in my opinion. Wouldn't doubt Watkins filled him in and added to his decision.

In my opinion Boldin seen what he had here in Tyrod and ran to the hills. Tyrod on the outside world looks like a good QB, stats lie. Once he started seeing it first hand in a Taylor made scheme it was over in my opinion. Wouldn't doubt Watkins filled him in and added to his decision.

No he saw that the front office wasn't about winning when he traded Watkins for a pick and oft an injured CB.....Hell the CB is still injured

And no one wants to answer it (at least not those defending the gm/coach and who hated the watkins draft trade in 2014).

How about you answer it?

Fine, honey.

1. I liked the Watkins draft trade in 2014, when it happened. Turns out, he's a lazy ass punk, but I don't blame Whaley for that.

2. I also like the current GM/Coach. I believe it what they're doing.

3. What I believe they're doing is dumping dead weight, getting rid of selfish pricks and fielding a team to get through the year.

3a. Yes - I think it's a tank. And yes - I agree that it's the right thing to do.

4. Tyrod isn't being given any talent because a) we're not trying to go to the playoffs and b) Tyrod isn't going to be here next year (praise be to Allah).

5. Boldin walked because he realized a) this team sucks and b) this team sucks primarily because of its QB.

There ya go.

haha I saw a funny thing on Twitter that said Boldin saw what the Bills had on offense and decided that achieving World Peace would be easier

Please folks give up with the conspiracy theories and Boldin, did you see his performance in the pre-season game, it was an absolute embarrassment. Slow, sloppy routes, gave up on the interception, he was horrid.

If he didnt "retire" i have no doubt the Bills were going to cut him. Instead he suddenly decided society "needed" him more and quit, good for him.

did he forget the time they spent together in Baltimore?

Fine, honey.

1. I liked the Watkins draft trade in 2014, when it happened. Turns out, he's a lazy ass punk, but I don't blame Whaley for that.

2. I also like the current GM/Coach. I believe it what they're doing.

3. What I believe they're doing is dumping dead weight, getting rid of selfish pricks and fielding a team to get through the year.

3a. Yes - I think it's a tank. And yes - I agree that it's the right thing to do.

4. Tyrod isn't being given any talent because a) we're not trying to go to the playoffs and b) Tyrod isn't going to be here next year (praise be to Allah).

5. Boldin walked because he realized a) this team sucks and b) this team sucks primarily because of its QB.

H

There ya go.

I get it a .500 team (2 games from the playoffs) fired their coach in order to get worse.

And you are just too smart and know watkins is so lazy and the coahimg staff is so smart.

Edited by Billsfan1972

With Watkins/Boldin/Jones vs. what they decided on.

Still not sure what happened there and why Boldin walked out as soon as Watkins was traded.

Anyone have a Potato Head to English translator?

I get it a .500 team (2 games from the playoffs) fired theor coach in order to get worse.

And you are just too smart and lnow watkins is lazy and the coahimg staff is so smart.

This might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this site. Thank you. :cry:

It's funny, Saint Watkins goes to a different team and the same thing happens, he is left trying to figure out why a team would spend additional asserts to get him and not use him, except for his HOF ability to be the greatest decoy ever.

Outside of one big game, he hasn't really done much to live up to the hype he gets around here and for all the bellyaching over losing him.....

It's funny, Saint Watkins goes to a different team and the same thing happens, he is left trying to figure out why a team would spend additional asserts to get him and not use him, except for his HOF ability to be the greatest decoy ever.

Outside of one big game, he hasn't really done much to live up to the hype he gets around here and for all the bellyaching over losing him.....

Like Kiko all over again.

Sheep.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.