Greg ward jr and Malcolm Jenkins?

Bray Wyatt

I will smash this folding table into pieces! It's crap like this that fogs up the mirrors when we have guys with actual information. I don't have the time to do the research but I wouldn't doubt it's forbidden for teams to perform physicals on other teams players. It's certainly not a common practice.

people pay lots of money to go to comedy clubs and not get the laughs I got out of that line.

awesome

Perhaps make sense of it before you post crap.

Google Malcolm Jenkins. What is the overwhelming story line? What are most teams trying to avoid? What is the best position on the Bills as of now? S?

Unless you're going to let us all in on where this gem came from and lend some sort of explanation then it should be deleted.

Relax, guy. No reason to be nasty.

That was my first question, why another safety

Yeah really.

Would not surprise me. Bills trading very good to great players for ok players is Beano MO. If they dump Dareous and Glenn for pocket change it again will prove they are in over their heads.

Glenn is very good and has seldom been hurt. Dareous is a monster when healthy.

Edited by cba fan

Easy dood. Do not send photo or otherwise get yer wife fired. Hippa privavcy laws in healthcare.

As for dareus - who would trade for that salary hit? Unless the bills offered to pay most of it for them.

This was never meant to be our year. It's a rebuild. Been a lot more fun of a rebuild than the browns fans suffered though.

Easy dood. Do not send photo or otherwise get yer wife fired. Hippa privavcy laws in healthcare.

As for dareus - who would trade for that salary hit? Unless the bills offered to pay most of it for them.

This was never meant to be our year. It's a rebuild. Been a lot more fun of a rebuild than the browns fans suffered though.

Could black out her name lol

Whyever not? If the WRs on the Bills practice squad were any good, they'd be starting already.

This way the Bills get to keep their guy on the PS and bring in another guy from someone else PS

Or, not sure if its possible, but if they trade for a guy on someones PS, can they put him on theirs? They can't sign someone off a PS without keeping them on their active roster, maybe this would be a way around that?

Wouldn't mind seeing Dareus go to the Cowboys. They just had a starting DT retire. I'd take Lael Collins and Alfred Morris or Cooper, Beasly.

Lol you think a team is going to take on that contract and give up a decent player in return? Nah brah

The only reason to trade Jenkins would be because of outspokenness on social issues if Lurie doesn't approve because he's an excellent player.

He's frustrating at times. I haven't followed him as close since leaving the saints but he could be real boneheaded and underachieving some weeks, and excellent others