Lee Smith: EJ Manuel didn't have what he has now

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought so, too. He looked better than I'd ever seen him. Even his interception wasn't a bad throw - reasonably accurate, and he gave his receiver a good chance to make a play on the ball.

Plus they had to make a play to score, and he was throwing it up to Amari Cooper. That wasn't a terrible pass at all. The defender made a stud play. Plus he had a TD that was a clear drop, and he had another great pass that could have been a TD but WR didn't hang on. He did well. The one thing he didn't do was have game awareness that cost two five yard penalties but sometimes the plays don't come in quick or guys don't get lined up right. Those looked like his fault though. He threw a lot of good balls.

Former Bill Lee Smith (and current teamate of Manuel in Oakland) pumping him up now that he's starting again. I really hope he starts against the Bills.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000856954/article/raiders-te-ej-manuel-didnt-have-what-he-has-now?campaign=Twitter_atn

I see you found my post and started a thread . What was wrong with the EJ Raiders thread?

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Manuel lights it up this week against the Ravens in a home game.

Some Oakland fans will probably believe they have a legit QB controversy on their hands.

Yeaaaaahhhh.....I went ahead and took the Ravens. I have inside intel on EJ.......