I love the "fans" on this board throwing shade on the Bills

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter which Buffalo team it is, there will always be complainers. I remember during the 2006-07 Sabres season, people were complaining in the first two rounds of the playoffs that the team was beating their opponents by enough goals. Give me a break, whether you win by one point or fifty, the result is still the same.

There has to be at least 25% complaining and whining OPs right now.

The team is 3-1, in sole possession of 1st place and could go 4-1 into the bye beating a very vulnerable Cincy team.

What are your problems? Enjoy it, or find another team to support.

Thanks for letting us know the proper way to root for and discuss our football team. Quite helpful!

i'd like to start a thread with the phrase, "slow your roll". would you guys get behind that?

As long as you end it with "stay woke" I'm on board.

There has to be at least 25% complaining and whining OPs right now.

The team is 3-1, in sole possession of 1st place and could go 4-1 into the bye beating a very vulnerable Cincy team.

What are your problems? Enjoy it, or find another team to support.

Ha ha, welcome to Buffalo! These posters and the non-stop asinine hypothetical questions are enough to drive you to drink.... Well in my case, drink more.

I don't think what he said was entirely inaccurate. They did try to draw them offsides. What you said is also true from what Tyrod and Opie's said. But you could tell they were trying to draw them off as well. If they got that penalty they would be at the half yard line and likely went for it, or at the very least do the same thing and see if the defense was in a look they liked on their next call from shorter distance.

It ultimately means nothing. It's a weird thing to complain about because it had no possibility of failing. It doesn't signify anything about our coaching staff or success moving forward.

It ultimately means nothing. It's a weird thing to complain about because it had no possibility of failing. It doesn't signify anything about our coaching staff or success moving forward.

Not so sure about that. Our coaching staff seems to think about a lot of situations, already. I have heard players talk about this. It's a nice twist to go into a play like at the goal line which is mostly a 50-50 call, and say we run it if we get the look and we don't if we don't. While still trying to draw them offsides. That says something about the staff and it's something I like.

I think three times already, McD has called timeout in defense right before the snap, like icing the kicker. But moreso to see how the opposition lined up to run the play they wanted to run the most. That's a great little move we don't see enough from other coaches.

We also heard on the short TT touchdown pass to Clay in the Bronco game that TT's first option was pass, his second was to run, and his third was a different pass. He did both two and three and it was a TD. I had never heard of that before and not sure if it was a new twist or something he had in the years previous.

Those little things can give a tiny advantage and NFL games are usually won on three or four decisive plays per game.

I will keep throwing shade until I hear a statement from the NFL saying "We will stand properly for the national anthem". Until then the kneeling bastards and their enablers can kiss my gluteus maximus.

kinda steering this in another direction.

I will keep throwing shade until I hear a statement from the NFL saying "We will stand properly for the national anthem". Until then the kneeling bastards and their enablers can kiss my gluteus maximus.

Post a picture of you standing at home along with them

Oh I guess after getting kicked in the nuts by this team after a hot start a few times during the drought, I'm supposed to just say PLEASE SIR CAN I HAVE SOME MORE and blindly assume this is the slump buster with 12 games to go

Whoa! A Dickens reference first thing in the morning. Isn't this place great?

This isn't the first hot start in the last 17 years there has been a few. Only to watch injuries pile up and our depth get exposed by other teams. We aren't exactly blowing anyone out and how long before teams adjust to our broken wing wide recieving core and pile the box and cover up Clay. Then what do we do. I'm just as excited that we beat two real quality teams and have given the fan base something to look forward too. But, i've tempered my expectations around the short falls that could become detrimental to us down the road.

I think we are playing as a team especially on defense with a next man up mentality and making Dareus compete to play is refreshing. I'm just afraid to get too excited to only be let down again. I said coming into this year i would have low expectations so that way I don't get let down too bad.

That being said win or lose I bleed red white and blue until I die.

Post a picture of you standing at home along with them

Would it be weird if I actually did stand at home for the anthem?

If this continues I wont be there to see if the wheels fall off like usual

Edited by bmur66

Would it be weird if I actually did stand at home for the anthem?

If this continues I wont be there to see if the wheels fall off like usual

To each his own. If you stand at home I would be impressed. I admit to being hypocritical; always Stan at the event but don't at home.

As for the OP, it's a psychological defense mechanism for some. I just like watching the games and rooting for them.