Have you heard of WR Amba Etta-Tawo??

ChanOverChin

Bs that I can't remeber him or bs that I watch all cuse football games? Listen , Syracuse is an awful football team. Theirs few players worth remebering and I don't follow college nearly as much as NFL. I probably watched the guy catch 100 passes and still couldn't tell you who he was. It's pretty rare to remeber a Syracuse football player or coach, unless your last name is Marrone

How could you forget a name like Amba Etta-Tawo? Especially given he scored 14 touchdowns in 12 games last season? Pretty rare?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather call up brandon reilly from PS, he deserves a shot & we need his quickness plus sure-hands

I Agree 110%!

They need to figure out a way to get him on the field,and while we're ribbing,I like to see Banyard too!

Banyard is easier to do,just move Tolbert.

I have no idea why Brandon Reilly isn't on the 53. The guy was the most productive WR in camp. Sometimes coaches overthink things.

Outside the top 4 WR spots, ST becomes a big consideration...so I am guessing he was lacking there. Another area could have been how polished or consistent his routes were as well. All just a guess from me, but those are usually two reasons WR's end up on PS instead of the 53

Bs that I can't remeber him or bs that I watch all cuse football games? Listen , Syracuse is an awful football team. Theirs few players worth remebering and I don't follow college nearly as much as NFL. I probably watched the guy catch 100 passes and still couldn't tell you who he was. It's pretty rare to remeber a Syracuse football player or coach, unless your last name is Marrone

Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Floyd Little, Larry Csonka, Donovan McNabb, Dwight Freeney.......oh and Dick McPherson who recently died- remember him? Eric Dungey has been the QB for three years now. :doh:

Edited by horned dogs

post-17182-0-94666800-1506646513.jpg

post-17182-0-94666800-1506646513_thumb.jpg

....so in your view, he'd be a good signing, perhaps to the PS and promote Reilly kid who has certainly earned a shot.....

Id say Etta Tawo to the actual roster. I had a 3rd or 4th round grade on him. The only things wrong with the kid is he may have just been a product of the system and he does drop a few. The thing is though he has always dropped balls during practice... even at Syracuse. But he has better hands in games. I remember a couple drops he had but not many. I remember one big drop in his 270 yards game. But 270 yards, you should be excused for one drop lol.

That name could upset some white folks. Seems disrespectful.

Well, I've known a "Menage a Tois" (named after the circumstances of her conception) and three different people named "Unique."

I think I can deal with Alpha Eta Tau or whatever the !@#$ it is.

Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Floyd Little, Larry Csonka, Donovan McNabb, Dwight Freeney.......oh and Dick McPherson who recently died- remember him? Eric Dungey has been the QB for three years now. :doh:

Bunch of nobodies

I like this list. :thumbsup:

Its cool to see the northern schools represented like that, but I imagine it will shift south over the next decade or 2.

Edited by rafter

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this post didnt age gracefully.

Well, this post didnt age gracefully.

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif?ssl