Nick O'Leary

Dragonborn10

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've enjoyed watching him progress. I wish Tyrod would look for him more often. I worry he's exactly the kind of player Belicheck covets and he'll lure him there after his rookie contract..

I doubt it - he requires his TEs to be elite blockers. O'Leary is not a good blocker.

Exactly right from what I've seen. He seems like a really useful additional weapon as a receiver, but pretty useless as a blocking TE.

Yes, he's terrible at blocking.

Has he? What are you basing this on? I'm not really doubting you; it's an honest question. I haven't seen anything, and the Bills seem unable to run the ball right now (although I'm certainly not blaming him specifically for this).

Watching him but admittedly not keying on him. He improved a lot across last season. I kind of thought it has become consensus opinion around here that he has blossomed into a solid blocker, with little to no quibbles about it, which is rare. People liked the idea of getting another dynamic pass catcher at TE, including myself. But it seemed most were pretty happy with him at 2-3.

He's single-handedly disproving the dreaded RNS the Bills have suffered through for a decade or more. Ryan Nuefeld Syndrome.

I just thought of something, perhaps it's already been brought up I'm not sure. But... Instead of always having to go through the Fitzpatrick went to Harvard syndrome couldnt we skip the middle man and just call him Nicklaus O'Leary?

I just was looking for something else and came across that great catch he made Sunday. That was somethin.'