Emergency Team Meeting - Regarding Trump comments?

boater

Case in point.

Case in second point.

what is the case in point? i disagree with coach tuesday on many things - politics, football views, and he doesn't eat meat.

he still makes good posts about football.

taking away all of his credibility because of one disagreement is happening way too much.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a mischaracterization of what he said. There were many good people there who were only in attendance because they objected to the removal of the monument. They were not Nazis or KKKers. They were objecting to the erasure of our heritage. Sorta like being against book burning.

This is true. It's the non CNN version. In other words, what actually happened. Does anyone know who threw the first punch?

what is the case in point? i disagree with coach tuesday on many things - politics, football views, and he doesn't eat meat.

he still makes good posts about football.

taking away all of his credibility because of one disagreement is happening way too much.

Now you've lost credibility for disagreeing!

Trump polarizing players into boycotting anthem is great for him.

It's also why deciding how to act based on opposing Trump is dumb.

but thats how libs roll

Trump's approval ratings were at an all time high (for him) last week, after a month of normal presidential stuff where he didn't insert himself into a dumb controversy. His ratings were at an all time low (for any president's first year, ever) after Charlottesville. I would bet they fall again after this weekend.

Trump's approval ratings were at an all time high (for him) last week, after a month of normal presidential stuff where he didn't insert himself into a dumb controversy. His ratings were at an all time low (for any president's first year, ever) after Charlottesville. I would bet they fall again after this weekend.

Trump doesn't want approval. He wants attention. As long as people are screaming about him, he's happy as a pig in ****.

You are a good football poster.

You are comically ignorant/misinformed about just about everything else. I'm guessing you live in Florida?

Actually, police shooting data, which is meticulously kept for obvious reasons, indicates that white suspects are shot more frequently than black suspects under the same circumstances.

Much of this "issue" stems from the fact that black Americans are under the misimpression that they are treated differently than white people because they don't know what the "white experience" is, and they make the assumption that it's all roses and sunshine with a side serving of money, not realizing that white people have essentially the same problems they do.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Actually, police shooting data, which is meticulously kept for obvious reasons, indicates that white suspects are shot more frequently than black suspects under the same circumstances.

Much of this "issue" stems from the fact that black Americans are under the misimpression that they are treated differently than white people because they don't know what the "white experience" is, and they make the assumption that it's all roses and sunshine with a side serving of money, not realizing that white people have essentially the same problems they do.

Police shooting data is not meticulously kept. It's very hodgepodge, dependent more on local policies than anything else.

Police shooting data is not meticulously kept. It's very hodgepodge, dependent more on local policies than anything else.

It's not meticulously kept in a single federal database, but it is meticulously kept according with local policies. It has to be because an inquiry follows every shooting incident.

There seems to be a big emphasis on shootings, but throughout my lifetime the main complaint I've heard by black people is the unnecessary hassle by the cops. What's the % of blacks being pulled over compared to other races? What's the % of black people's cars being searched after being pulled over compared to other races? What's the % of black people who get traffic tickets after being pulled over compared to other races? Are police more likely to stop and question a black guy walking down the sidewalk at night or a white guy? Do they use more excessive force when arresting black people? I'd like to see more data on these areas which is more difficult to collect.

Edited by Doc Brown

It's not meticulously kept in a single federal database, but it is meticulously kept according with local policies. It has to be because an inquiry follows every shooting incident.

There seems to be a big emphasis on shootings, but throughout my lifetime the main complaint I've heard by black people is the unnecessary hassle by the cops. What's the % of blacks being pulled over compared to other races? What's the % of black people's cars being searched after being pulled over compared to other races? What's the % of black people who get traffic tickets after being pulled over compared to other races? Are police more likely to stop and question a black guy walking down the sidewalk at night or a white guy? Do they use more excessive force when arresting black people? I'd like to see more data on these areas which is more difficult to collect.

So what you guys are saying is we need a meticulous analysis of history?

:D

Remember when a bunch of people said the Bills should focus on winning first? Well here's what Ron Rivera told his team before their pathetic performance today:

"Ron Rivera advised players to stand for the anthem and to "think of the America we believe in.""

http://wp.me/p14QSB-ap4x

What a dumb move, I think he will be gone at the end of the year. Way to divide your own team coach.

Remember when a bunch of people said the Bills should focus on winning first? Well here's what Ron Rivera told his team before their pathetic performance today:

"Ron Rivera advised players to stand for the anthem and to "think of the America we believe in.""

http://wp.me/p14QSB-ap4x

What a dumb move, I think he will be gone at the end of the year. Way to divide your own team coach.

Either that or Drew Brees is a hell of a football player and any competent offense can outscore Cam Newton at this point.

Edited by Doc Brown