Emergency Team Meeting - Regarding Trump comments?

boater

Trump has disavowed the KKK hundreds of times.

You liberals have no problem that Obama endorsed the cop killers BLM though. BLM has also attacked white people simply for being white on a number of occassions. Remember that disabled kid in Chicago that BLM kidnapped and tortured? Obama is a racist who supports that.

And Democrats have been funding Antifa.

Wink wink. Sure he has.

typical tolerant liberal response, agree with me or I'll call you every name in the book

You're among the biggest of the morons.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry Pegula:

"Our players have the freedom to express themselves in a respectful and thoughtful manner and we all agreed that our sole message is to provide and to promote an environment that is focused on love and equality."

Makes you wonder how much freedom his players would have if they start protesting fracking.

For the most part... I agree, fair.

A few... We have an epidemic. Seems to be approaching 1,000.

Again... Stupid is on them. It's the cop's playground.

That's out of millions of interactions. It's not really that many and would likely be far lower if people would follow simple instructions in a critical moment. Not saying there are never any bad cops. However, In a nation of 300+ million its far from an epidemic . Gang related murders are an epidemic. No one seems to be protesting those.

Wink wink. Sure he has.

You're among the biggest of the morons.

What's it like to be proven wrong over and over idiot? The irony of you calling someone a moron is beyond hilarious.

I'm not even shocked that you hate pretty much every single white NFL player too. It's easy to see where you come from.

Edited by suorangefan4

I'm sure you didn't read what Baldwin had to say but it was pretty great regardless of what side you are on. You would be a better person if you read it and followed it.

And now you will read it and say of course I read it.

It was drivel, with a political bent. Again about a narrative that is largely untrue. That's why it's overall a bad message.

Trump has disavowed the KKK hundreds of times.

You liberals have no problem that Obama endorsed the cop killers BLM though. BLM has also attacked white people simply for being white on a number of occassions. Remember that disabled kid in Chicago that BLM kidnapped and tortured? Obama is a racist who supports that.

And Democrats have been funding Antifa.

This is all true. Antifa uses violence if you don't like their message. Great people over there.

We'll see that's the problem, but in reverse. I have looked into it ( probably more than the players have and more than C Kaep because his staements show his ignorance of how things work. He actually thinks that administrative leave for Police officers is intended to be their " punishment" which is totally incorrect . Many of these cases actually went through the justice system and Officers were charged. The burden of proof for a Police Officer is different when acting in the scope of their duties than it is for a private citizen . These players don't seem to grasp this fact. The numbers show that these shootings are statistically irrelevant. They are not widespread. Almost all of them could have been avoided if the suspect had simply followed instructions. So excuse me , but saying I am boiling it down to talking points couldn't be further from the truth. That's what the players are doing. Gang on gang crime is far more common and a much bigger problem and more likely to affect African American men than police confrontations are. But they have chosen this as a struggle instead of one that is far more common and denies people justice more often as these gang related murders are rarely solved. I am not making their protest about me. However it is frustrating to see a false narrative being pushed and peddled as fact without the other side of the story being told. That Cops only have a split second to react , and that is why they give clear instructions on what to do. Sadly, some do not follow them.

No I'm not saying folks do that at home. Trumps statement was fine because he was giving a retort to the divisive protests. It was " the unheard other side of the story " that we don't get from the liberal media. It would be nice if after the protests, the media would talk about maybe why the narrative isn't quite correct. F$&k that family, they were used as a political pawn by the left. If the guy was really a Muslim he wouldn't fight in the military. Didn't guys use that to dodge service in the past? Those comments didn't bother me, they were about particular individuals, not about the country as a whole. You can picture it all you want, but I won't be standing at home. If I was at the stadium this week , I would stand. And yes, the networks have been showing the anthem lately because of the protests. Like we are supposed to give a f@@k what these idiots think.

I would have preferred if they kept quiet on it. Knocked them down a few notches to me.

If they protest ( I hope they don't ) I will root for the Broncos. And for injuries. Its just how I feel about it.

I will deplore them if they protest.

I meant at the game not at home .

It's disrespecting the country over a false issue. It's not the flag. They say please rise to honor America, not the flag.

They are not just protesting police shootings. They are protesting police discrimination. It does exist. Here's a couple of investigations by the US department of Justice if you're interested -

https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/925846/download

https://www.justice.gov/crt/file/883296/download

I am not going to argue any more as to the validity of their protests. But they have that right in this country. Why is a song more important to you than the actual constitution of the United States? That song doesn't give us any of the freedoms we love. But the constitution does.

As far as his POW comments, it sure sounded like he was referring to more than just John McCain. Trump said "he's a war hero because he wa captured. I like people who weren't captured".

And what in the world does that gold star family and soldier being of the Muslim religion have to do with anything?

Trump attacks the family of a soldier who gave his life for the United States.

Your showing your true colors with that Muslim comment...

Of course Trump's attacks on true soldiers wouldn't bother you. But someone kneeling in protest of racial discrimination would, that is in no way attacking our soldiers or country. They are protesting specific issues, not the flag or military. But trump attacks military heroes and you have zero issue with that.

So treat everyone with love and not hate is a bad message, right. And what exactly is the largely untrue narrative in what he said?

That what they are protesting is a huge problem. Some kind of national scourge . I'll bet they love cops. Just because it's couched in flowery language while taking shots at trump amidst the kumbayas, doesn't make it a good message. Go protest somewhere else where there can be a counter protest right alongside you. The stadium isn't a place for that. The players started this crap . Yet no retort is possible. Screw their propaganda .

Steelers and Tomlinson announced they are staying in the locker room. Great idea! Please do this all NFL teams . Have your political jagoff sessions inside where we don't have to see them.

Edited by Boatdrinks

That what they are protesting is a huge problem. Some kind of national scourge . Just because it's couched in flowery language while taking shots at trump amidst the kumbayas, doesn't make it a good message. Go protest somewhere else where there can be a counter protest right alongside you. The stadium isn't a place for that. The players started this crap . Yet no retort is possible. Screw their propaganda . Steelers and Tomlinson announced they are staying in the locker room. Great idea! Please do this all NFL teams . Have your political jagoff sessions inside where we don't have to see them.

He never mentioned the issue of what they are protesting once. That's not what he was talking about. You're not very good at this stuff are you. You just like to spew your crap without bothering to read what you're blathering about. Like when you said people would stand at their homes during the national anthem. I know you didn't mean that, but you responded to a very short post of 2-3 sentences where some poster said no one stands in their homes. It almost couldn't be missed or misinterpreted. And yet you just didn't bother with what the poster aActually said, like you didn't bother with what Baldwin actually said. He wasn't talking about the issue. He was talking about Trump saying the nonsense he said about players, which was divisive, and that despite divisiveness he was going to preach love not hate. What a jerk.