Emergency Team Meeting - Regarding Trump comments?

boater

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@theMMQB

On NFL GameDay Morning, Rich Eisen speaks directly to Trump, explaining why some players have decided to protest

https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/09/24/donald-trump-nfl-national-anthem-protests-rich-eisen

@JonScottTV

Mike Tolbert making statement with “Everybody vs Injustice” shirt here pregame before #Bills #Broncos game

DKf0w-_VYAATy4v.jpg

Fine. Let's turn the anthem into an airing of grievances session for all in the stadium. All voices need to be heard while we are supposed to be honoring America. All voices.

Protesting is in the finest tradition of honoring what the ideals of America represent. Boston Tea Party!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Give me the numbers on the other presidents you mention. Or are you making things up here?

I have no problem with some taxes going to presidents taking vacations. I do have a problem with hypocrisy and thinking it's only OK for presidents you happen to like.

Bush took far more days than Obama. It's hard to calculate Bush's because he spent almost all of it on his Ranch. It's easier to track Obama because he want to Vacation Resorts, hotels, golf resorts, security to shut down streets all of that it's easier to record. here's a link.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article86181742.html

I presume that by and large the NFL owners are at least moderately intelligent. They have bought into a false narrative initially created by a person who disrespected our country's traditions, quit his (high paying) job, and now is claiming racism for his own stupidity. He tried to somehow confuse respecting our country with the fact that some black people got shot by the police. Now he is saying that he won't kneel again. Why not? With that aside, why are the supposed intelligent owners going along with the horseshit that cries out for the Michael Browns of this world, but stays silent over the many murders of children and teenagers in Chicago?

Because those shootings don't " matter". Even though the victims have families and many people likely know who the killer was. And they were murdered, it wasn't a tragic ending to a situation that didn't need to happen if someone had just followed simple instructions. This is all about who is doing the shooting, even though it's rare statistically. It's about the shooter, not the one who was shot. Ever see a story on national news about a white victim of a police shooting? Because there are more of them than anything else. Such garbage.

I'm sure it was all business, ya ya. It's a lot of work trying to tear apart the American health care system

Kiss

You are a liar. You stated something that was not in the article. You made it up as if it was in it. The FCA (Fake Care Act) deserves to be torn apart. It is basically insurance that is too expensive for the average person to use.

Because it was a thoughtful thing to say?

26 provides an extremely valuable service to this site and has for over a decade. You provide less than zero.

Yep, he's got that copy and paste thing down pretty damn well. I pretty much stay down here in PPP especially since the alien invasion, so you wouldn't really know what I contribute or not.

Yep, he's got that copy and paste thing down pretty damn well. I pretty much stay down here in PPP especially since the alien invasion, so you wouldn't really know what I contribute or not.

I'm sure you didn't read what Baldwin had to say but it was pretty great regardless of what side you are on. You would be a better person if you read it and followed it.

And now you will read it and say of course I read it.

@TheBuffaloNews

Trump ignites sports world with remarks; athletes fire back at president

Gee, it's like they expect literally everyone to kiss their collective a$$. I'm glad Trump didn't .

http://buffalonews.com/2017/09/23/trumps-slam-protesting-athletes-gets-response-bills-nfl-nba-mlb/

Always better for the POTUS to give verbal hugs to Nazis and Klansmen. :thumbsup:

Always better for the POTUS to give verbal hugs to Nazis and Klansmen. :thumbsup:

He didn't do that. They didn't hate his comments, but they loved the liberal spin and misinterpretation peddled as fact by the news media. Blame CNN , not Trump. Unfortunately many believe that crap.

I'll go with Cops over thugs and criminals , since that's what the choice has become. If a few indivisuals per annum ( out of millions of interactions) can't follow instructions and tragedy results, it's really on them. Taking away Cops ability to use deadly physical force to protect oneself and / or others would be a pretty bad idea. It would be a boon to criminals everywhere though. Pretty neat, huh?

For the most part... I agree, fair.

A few... We have an epidemic. Seems to be approaching 1,000.

Again... Stupid is on them. It's the cop's playground.

I'm not in the least bit angry, and I can assure you that I'm not a moron. Anyway, it's good to see that you actually found out that you had a keyboard and that you gave the "right click" a break.

Yep. An ideological moron.

He didn't do that. They didn't hate his comments, but they loved the liberal spin and misinterpretation peddled as fact by the news media. Blame CNN , not Trump. Unfortunately many believe that crap.

:lol: Your gesticulating gymnastics to support the clown Trump are hilarious.

I'm sure you didn't read what Baldwin had to say but it was pretty great regardless of what side you are on. You would be a better person if you read it and followed it.

And now you will read it and say of course I read it.

I did read it the first time around. That is me, I wouldn't comment on something I hadn't read. You on the other hand are pretty much displaying your sanctimonious prick side.

Trump has disavowed the KKK hundreds of times.

You liberals have no problem that Obama endorsed the cop killers BLM though. BLM has also attacked white people simply for being white on a number of occassions. Remember that disabled kid in Chicago that BLM kidnapped and tortured? Obama is a racist who supports that.

And Democrats have been funding Antifa.