Emergency Team Meeting - Regarding Trump comments?

boater

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS will NEVER hurt me!

what a hypocritical response

and not directed at you solely, by the way.

this is all causing an uproar because of words and now it's a moment where who can out dick who.

if trump really is the bully, you just go on with life and let the bully be a bully and walk past him.

Edited by Boyst62

True, but there's a lot of words out there that may cause someone to get hurt.

put yourself in that position, I wouldn't doubt that. calling someone every name in the book, that shouldn't hurt a flea. unless you're weak and easily offended. which, it seems some are.

what about when obama helped place a nazi in office you ignorant infected !@#$ hair

I laughed!

put yourself in that position, I wouldn't doubt that. calling someone every name in the book, that shouldn't hurt a flea. unless you're weak and easily offended. which, it seems some are.

this is correct

curry, lebron, mike tomlin, any of them simply need to say "we may individually agree with trump's statements but we will not let his statements impact our life and our choices."

that's all that needs to be said.

No they're not. That's just silly. But seriously, how many of us " protest" while at our workplaces? Are ballplayers somehow different?

How many of us have a national platform with which our protest can possibly bring attention to our cause? If I could start my work day once a week with an email to all of my clients explaining how I detest the president and all that he stands for, and I actually felt it would make an ounce of difference, I'd be on that. I don't like that the anthem has been chosen as the platform for this protest as there are so many things for which it stands that deserve respect, but today's America is a divided nation and so many of the NFL's players stand on the opposite side of it from the president. Having a president that openly states that a Nazi flag-carrying, gun-toting, anti-semetic chanting group of marchers has many good people in it is surely not invoking confidence in a group largely consisting of black and hispanic males.

I laughed!

Yes I agree. There are an awful lot of easily offended people out there. The world is one giant safe space.

If you kneel because you're "showing Trump," you're helping him: the flag isn't Trump, and he wants to identify with that symbol.

Bingo. Kneeling to do the opposite of what Trump wants actually plays right into his hands. He wanted this reaction, he thrives on the drama and division and he knew the Left would throw their usual temper tantrum.

Damned if they’re not consistent.

Yep. An ideological moron.

:lol: Your gesticulating gymnastics to support the clown Trump are hilarious.

It's not gymnastics and not hilarious. Trump is far from perfect or great. I will take him over the spin doctors at CNN. I watched them talking about his comments. You want gymnastics? Their interpretation was gold medal worthy. Such intellectual dishonesty in the media today.

Bingo. Kneeling to do the opposite of what Trump wants actually plays right into his hands. He wanted this reaction, he thrives on the drama and division and he knew the Left would throw their usual temper tantrum.

said this last night. it's a mistake to give any credit to trump

It's not gymnastics and not hilarious. Trump is far from perfect or great. I will take him over the spin doctors at CNN. I watched them talking about his comments. You want gymnastics? Their interpretation was gold medal worthy. Such intellectual dishonesty in the media today.

Just curious. Do you like/watch FOX "news"?

Edited by BillsFan4

Yes I agree. There are an awful lot of easily offended people out there. The world is one giant safe space.

While this is very true, should we not hold the president to a higher standard than others? It seems that the standard for which America tolerates political leaders and their level of communication just fell out of the sky the day Trump was elected. You may not have liked Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush etc., but they each were able to filter personal sentiment for the betterment of the whole.

Totally agree.

They need to pick a different way to protest than kneeling during the anthem.

Kneeling plays right into Trump's hand.

It also immediately turns off a segment of the population to the message thry are trying to deliver. Those people won't even attempt to listen to the message because they are so angered about kneeling during the anthem.