Emergency Team Meeting - Regarding Trump comments?

boater

Perhaps, but does that mean it is some kind of nationwide scourge? The justice system calls for a trail by jury of ones peers ( or a judge). The legal system is being followed. The jury decides according to the law and the evidence . Nothing else.

Not saying the data is flawed. Show two individuals the data and they could arrive at different conclusions. Very different depending on their political bent. Let's not pretend that doesn't happen. Check the data on say ,health care, and you will get wildly different interpretations of what those numbers mean.

But one of the problems with your theory is that this investigation wasn't asked for or initiated by Obama.

The Baltimore police department asked the DOJ to investigate.

And in Chicago, it was initiated by thr DOJ after that fatal shooting and it was a collaboration by 3 different departments of the DOJ.

They also spent over a year doing all sorts of research and interviews with police and many others. It wasn't just looking at data. There was a whole,lot that went into these reports besides just looking at numbers.

Edited by BillsFan4

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin raps Alejandro Villanueva

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/09/25/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-raps-alejandro-villanueva-for-standing-for-national-anthem.html

“Like I said, I was looking for 100 percent participation, we were gonna be respectful of our football team,” Tomlin said when asked about Villanueva ignoring the order and coming out for the anthem.

How dare he protest our mandatory display of unity against the mandatory display of unity...... :D

Anyhow - the issue of police shootings is less about the police departments and more about the juries who acquit the offending officers...

So the problem is due process? Is there any empirical evidence that suggests this is a big problem? Does this happen often and in instances where it clearly should not? And if so, what can or should be done about it?

So the problem is due process? Is there any empirical evidence that suggests this is a big problem? Does this happen often and in instances where it clearly should not? And if so, what can or should be done about it?

You really act like you think the whole concept is completely made up. Like there is no racism in this country or in the way minorities are treated by the law enforcement and justice system.

You really act like you think the whole concept is completely made up. Like there is no racism in this country or in the way minorities are treated by the law enforcement and justice system.

There isn't any racism in the way minorities are treated by law enforcement or the justice system.

There are certainly individual racists, but there is no systemic racism.

The whole concept is largely manufactured by a grievance industry who take political profit from race baiting, and manipulate statistics to tell a lie towards those ends. "None of your problems are your fault. There is a white boogie man out there who has stacked the deck against you with a goal of making your life worse for no other reason than your skin color. You are hereby absolved of your sins. Now please vote for me."

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

There isn't any racism in the way minorities are treated by law enforcement or the justice system.

There are certainly individual racists, but there is no systemic racism.

The whole concept is largely manufactured by a grievance industry who take political profit from race baiting, and manipulate statistics to tell a lie towards those ends.

Racist.

Racist.

Thanks for your contribution.

Is this where you tell the class about your close friend who works for the government who confided in you that he intentionally deprives black people of services because they are black, depriving them of equal protection under the law, and you failed to do anything to stop this behavior?

Oh, no? It isn't? OK, I'll share it.

Thanks for your contribution.

Is this where you tell the class about your close friend who works for the government who confided in you that he intentionally deprives black people of services because they are black, depriving them of equal protection under the law, and you failed to do anything to stop this behavior?

Oh, no? It isn't? OK, I'll share it.

I forgot some of that. You're a liar and a racist. Have a great day. Racist Deniers are like Climate Change Deniers, only usually bigger dicks. (I don't include Rob in that)

So we all should protest the flag until all racism is elimated in this country? See you ...... never. There will never be a time here or anywhere that racism does not exist. Lots of things exist that are bad . Why attribute them to a country? There are individual racists, individual criminals, individual whatever. That has zero to do with the USA.

I forgot some of that. You're a liar and a racist. Have a great day. Racist Deniers are like Climate Change Deniers, only usually bigger dicks. (I don't include Rob in that)

You know who the biggest pieces of **** in the world are?

People who make unfounded charges of racism and call people liars with no evidence.

You are everything that is wrong with discourse today.

But one of the problems with your theory is that this investigation wasn't asked for or initiated by Obama.

The Baltimore police department asked the DOJ to investigate.

And in Chicago, it was initiated by thr DOJ after that fatal shooting and it was a collaboration by 3 different departments of the DOJ.

They also spent over a year doing all sorts of research and interviews with police and many others. It wasn't just looking at data. There was a whole,lot that went into these reports besides just looking at numbers.

Didn't Baltimore have a black mayor? Chicago is a libtard Mecca. There's always an agenda. What is racism and what is proving in Police work? If you think police should profile a granny and stop and search her car to " keep things equal" that's just silly. High crime areas get more attention. It's just how it is. If you think that is racist , it's really not.

You know who the biggest pieces of **** in the world are?

People who make unfounded charges of racism and call people liars with no evidence.

You are everything that is wrong with discourse today.

See? You lied again. More proof. You're not very good at this.

Kelly talks a HUGE game on the internet. Watch out dude.

I'm 1-0 in fistfights my whole life. Marty Czarnecki at "the fence" in seventh grade at Benjamin Franklin Junior High in Kenmore. So don't f!@#$ with me.

See? You lied again. More proof. You're not very good at this.

I'll ask you to source your claims, or retract them.

But the thing is, you can't source them, because there is no source which will corroborate your charges; and you won't retract them because you're a huge piece of ****.

You're just a scum bag who enables actual racists, actively working to do harm to black people through the power of government. And unlike you, I'll source my charges, because I'm intellectually honest.

Fake news! PBS! LoL!

I disagree with the protests. I don't think that players should be fired. It's not practical in football. Not thinking players should be fired is not the same as agreeing with the protests or wanting them to be stopped. I think the firing stuff was a bit of a play on Trumps tv show. Obviously.

I'll ask you to source your claims, or retract them.

But the thing is, you can't source them, because there is no source which will corroborate your charges; and you won't retract them because you're a huge piece of ****.

You're just a scum bag who enables actual racists, actively working to do harm to black people through the power of government. And unlike you, I'll source my charges, because I'm intellectually honest.

You don't even know any racists. Liar. Do you lie to your slaves like this?

You said anyone in your life who is a racist is no longer in your life. I seem to be in your life because you always seem to respond to me. So you're lying again. If you WEREN'T a liar you would eliminate me from your life like all the racists you have before including relatives. And you would put me on permanent ignore and I would never have to respond to you (which, shhh, is what I am trying to do here, moron, but don't tell anyone. Thx.)