TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't changed my opinion on anything yet, I mean it's week 3.

As I'm typing this Sammy is in the medical tent being evaluated for a concussion. And now going to the locker room. I am telling you he isn't tough enough to last in the NFL. Not just because of this injury, He has had nagging injuries the past few years. That's why I think Woods lasts longer in the league.

I respect that (just vehemently disagree). You are a good poster though. You stick to your beliefs and give reasons why you feel that way. It makes for good discussion. The best posters here all share those qualities.

Nobody WANTS anyone to get hurt, but it makes it easier on our FO if Sammy spends a little time on the bench under concussion protocol and doesn't break every single season record in the NFL.

This game just got MORE interesting!

I respect that (just vehemently disagree). You are a good poster though. You stick to your beliefs and give reasons why you feel that way. It makes for good discussion. The best posters here all share those qualities.

The fun part is when I can agree with Gugny and disagree with posters I normally agree with. That's why I try (sometimes) not to be too much of an ass to people, you never know when you'll be on their side.

Nobody WANTS anyone to get hurt, but it makes it easier on our FO if Sammy spends a little time on the bench under concussion protocol and doesn't break every single season record in the NFL.

This game just got MORE interesting!

Not really. I was hoping for a scenario where Sammy got thrown to for the win on fourth down with the game on the line.