TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable.... sure glad we gave all our good players to the Rams. I don't understand the Bills organization. They're smart enough to find good players like Watkins, Woods and Robey...but just dumb enough to not be able to retain them. These 3 are having a monster game.

Definitely not a good look tonight. Not a good visual at all.

The 49ers are horrible though.

That play is exactly why a lot of us HATED the trade. You don't just find guys to do that. You pay stars and you build around them. Sammy has the ability to dominate a game. If he is on the roster now we are 2-0. People convinced themselves that it was a good decision because he wasn't going to sign, or wasn't going to stay healthy.

The Bills held all of the cards. They could have kept him for years. You roll the dice on that talent staying healthy because guys like Matthews don't impact defenses and in turn outcomes. Watkins does

That play is exactly why a lot of us HATED the trade. You don't just find guys to do that. You pay stars and you build around them. Sammy has the ability to dominate a game. If he is on the roster now we are 2-0. People convinced themselves that it was a good decision because he wasn't going to sign, or wasn't going to stay healthy.

The Bills held all of the cards. They could have kept him for years. You roll the dice on that talent staying healthy because guys like Matthews don't impact defenses and in turn outcomes. Watkins does

They don't value the position. Which is why I suggested they won't select a WR high next year in the CFB thread

Unbelievable.... sure glad we gave all our good players to the Rams. I don't understand the Bills organization. They're smart enough to find good players like Watkins, Woods and Robey...but just dumb enough to not be able to retain them. These 3 are having a monster game.

It's because Whaley is an idiot and the worst GM ever!! I read that here.

The talent wasn't the problem. Rex Ryan was the problem. It was painfully obvious to anyone paying attention.