Bills W & Taylor >200 yards- a fun TBD bet this gloomy week

I guess my only complaint would be the play calling after the first pick and the fake punt stop.

But TT played a really good game and i think if they would have let him throw more this game would not even have been this close the Bills would have hing anouther 14 or so on the board.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a man of my word. Great job by everyone. I took the bet just to play along as I actually said the Bills may steal this one.

That TD drive in the third quarter was exactly what everyone envisions when they imagine TT at his best and Dennison making some good playcalls.

Not ashamed whatsoever. I've always said I'd be happy if Taylor proved me wrong. He has made me scale back my negativity today, so congrats to us all.

Thumbup19%5B1%5D.gif

Tyrod has himself a very nice day. My only complaint is that he didnt get to throw it more.

I don't really like the "once we have the lead we're just going to hold on for dear life" approach we seem to be going with.

I'm a man of my word. Great job by everyone. I took the bet just to play along as I actually said the Bills may steal this one.

That TD drive in the third quarter was exactly what everyone envisions when they imagine TT at his best and Dennison making some good playcalls.

Not ashamed whatsoever. I've always said I'd be happy if Taylor proved me wrong. He has made me scale back my negativity today, so congrats to us all.

Amen!

Will be positive all week on here but I'm heading over to the horsey forums to gloat next (just like I promised those jerks I would). :nana:

That's completely within the rules. :thumbsup:

I am not in because I say both positive and negative things as I see fit and I will not limit that for a useless bet, but I think we need to clear up one thing are we talking net or gross passing yards?

I unfortunately do not see the Bills winning, but I think it could come down to a last minute play again.

My concern is the argument about passing yards as I could see TT squeaking over 200 yards, but taking 5 sacks for -30 yards and having to listen to both side argue about whether he hit 200 yards especially if some how they make the play at the end for a win.

My gut right now is saying the lose and under 200 crowd is going to be doing a lot of talking just because of how active the front 7 is and how tight the back end plays for Denver. I do not think this bodes well, but Seattle was a shock so it could happen again.

Damn I called it right - squeaked over 200 yards passing and under 200 net passing - pretty much exactly what I expected.

TT made some nice plays - still late on throws, but he made plays.

Many of the plays he made this week - were available last week - today he made the throws and last week he didn't.

The perfect example was the TD to Clay late across the middle to the wide open guys and last week he had that throw to O'Leary and tried to fit it in to a tightly covered FB.

Damn I called it right - squeaked over 200 yards passing and under 200 net passing - pretty much exactly what I expected.

TT made some nice plays - still late on throws, but he made plays.

Many of the plays he made this week - were available last week - today he made the throws and last week he didn't.

The perfect example was the TD to Clay late across the middle to the wide open guys and last week he had that throw to O'Leary and tried to fit it in to a tightly covered FB.

Are you watching other teams around the league? Hard to say Tyrod is any less consistent than all but the top 10 or so guys.

I've said this before - Tyrod's hesitancy to throw contested balls is a blessing as much as it is a curse. Turnovers decided the game today (they decide a lot of games). If you take the safe throw and take what the defense gives you, you will win the game if your defense holds up their side of the bargain. Siemian made "gutsier" throws today and that's why he lost.

Horsey fans at delusional. The officials are out to get them, it was "a classic trap game", and the early game on the east coast was their downfall. Oh and next week is the real test as they will be facing a real offense from the Raiders, not the Buffalo pop gun version.

If there's a God we will face them again in the playoffs and bury them twice this year. (yeah, yeah, I know)