Bills W & Taylor >200 yards- a fun TBD bet this gloomy week

so, you agree to silence any negative thoughts/posts for one week if you are wrong?

I love this thread. Make it a poll, to be concise.

My question is: What if I think we WIN yet tyrod throws for LESS THAN 200 yards?

I'm in on the WIN AND 200 nonetheless. No skin off by back if I'm wrong.

Go Bills.

Damn. You're right, I should have made a poll.

Can I still do it after I created the thread or do I need a mod to do it?

We lose. Tyrod may even have a monster game and up 200 yards. Wouldn't that be something!

So, you're in?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to scratch that TT thread starting itch, huh?

I'll consider it...so long as we don't factor in garbage time yards or converting runs to pass yards.

What u say?

I don't think you will really have to worry about it. I would imagine that you would be better the Bills lose OR Taylor passes for under 200 yards. According to the OP the Bills would have to win AND Taylor would have to pass over 200 yards. In that situation there is no garbage time.

I know, man, I'm sorry.

I originally just made it "Bills W" vs. "Bills L," but then I knew we might have a stellar defensive game.

So much of the talk has been about Taylor this week, figured I should involve him in the bet, which really favors all of those doom and gloomers since I've got 2 criteria to meet and they only have 1.

I'm in I guess for fun. Bills Win AND Taylor passes over 200 yards. I have a feeling I'm going to be quite the negative nancy next week just so I can participate in the threads. Maybe I will have fun with that and do my best negative nancy possible.

We lose. Tyrod may even have a monster game and put up 200 yards. Maybe even grow a TD or two. Wouldn't that be something!

If you lose the bet and we win, instead of just posting in a positive light, can you just disappear for a week?

Prediction:

Broncos 23-14. Taylor 21/32 for 229 1 TD 1 INT. The TD and 75 of the yards come in the last 4 mins down by 16.

Ahhh yes, garbage stats, so important to some people.

Had to scratch that TT thread starting itch, huh?

I'll consider it...so long as we don't factor in garbage time yards or converting runs to pass yards.

What u say?

What?

It's a simple bet, dude.

I said 200+ passing yards and a Win. I never said anything about converting runs to pass yards.

Garbage time yards? If the Bills win and Taylor throws for over 200 yards, how would garbage time yards come into play?

I don't think you will really have to worry about it. I would imagine that you would be better the Bills lose OR Taylor passes for under 200 yards. According to the OP the Bills would have to win AND Taylor would have to pass over 200 yards. In that situation there is no garbage time.

Exactly. I thought that was pretty clear.

If by in you mean I think we lose and will say whatever regardless of what happens then yes, I'm in. ;)

Not in, then. Got it.

Should have put up a poll.

Prediction:

Broncos 23-14. Taylor 21/32 for 229 1 TD 1 INT. The TD and 75 of the yards come in the last 4 mins down by 16.

But you are not betting on that, correct?

Yeah but I said L and Taylor goes over 200.

Then you're just betting the 2nd option. If the Bills Win and Taylor goes over 200, you are only allowed to say positive things about the Bills up until Bills @ Falcons kickoff.

So, I'm going to put you down, but let me know if you didn't mean to. No worries either way.

I'm in for the loss.

Word :thumbsup:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

So its a Bills loss OR Taylor under 200? Ugh. but there could be so many good discussions about Poyer or Hughes or something. I wouldnt be able to speak about it =(

You know why its since 2015? Because Wilson has 28 of them since 2012. 23 of them coming in his first 3 years. 2 of them this year so far.

Or because TT didn't start playing since 2015?

Sad that the benchmark is TT having better than the 20th best passing attack in 2017. Also what would be better than the 29th passing attack in 2016.

Edited by jmc12290

What if the Bills win and Taylor doesn't throw for 200?

Heck whatever, I'm in regardless.

Then you still win.

My side has 2 pieces of criteria to meet.

Your side has only 1.

So it's less of a fair bet for us. But no crazy consequences so it's all good.

Or because TT didn't start playing since 2015?

Sad that the benchmark is TT having better than the 20th best passing attack in 2017. Also what would be better than the 29th passing attack in 2016.

So you in jmc?

Edited by transplantbillsfan