Trevor Simian is undefeated in September games

SaviorPeterman

Interesting stat, but it's no surprise because the Broncos have played great football to start the season the last few years. But I think between a hobbled Cam Newon and Josh McCown, this will be the best QB we faced so far and Simian leads the NFL in TD passes at the moment.

Bills will need another herculean effort on defense this week combined with some sort of big plays on offense or ST just to have a chance at any kind of upset or staying in this game in the 4th quarter.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siemian is nothing special. He is a game manager at best. I think Cam was a better test because of the run ability and the size of his WR's. I expect a low scoring game that will be decided by turnovers and whether our offense can execute against their D. In the end I think Denver takes it because Tyrod is ineffective once again.

Siemian is nothing special. He is a game manager at best. I think Cam was a better test because of the run ability and the size of his WR's. I expect a low scoring game that will be decided by turnovers and whether our offense can execute against their D. In the end I think Denver takes it because Tyrod is ineffective once again.

Before the season I would have agreed and I thought this was a game the Bills might actually win on paper.

However Simian is among the league leaders right now in just about every passing category and looks like Brady compared to what we have. And what he did against the Cowboys was not a fluke but it was a home game.

We'll see what happens on Sunday but this is a game that the Broncos should win as they are the better team across the board.

He's playing pretty special this year so far if you ask me. And Denver's WRs are better than Carolina's IMO.

But, Trevor was a 7th round pick. And Peterman was a 5th round. So, Trevor CAN'T be starter material, according to some...

Ha, right on man.

Denver was in the so called talks about getting Tyrod but even they decided to go with a 7th rounder over him and proving to be right.

Ha, right on man.

Denver was in the so called talks about getting Tyrod but even they decided to go with a 7th rounder over him and proving to be right.

You should probably stick to things you know about...

He's playing pretty special this year so far if you ask me. And Denver's WRs are better than Carolina's IMO.

He's been very efficient when it comes to scoring. Highest TD% in the league through 2 weeks!

He's been very efficient when it comes to scoring. Highest TD% in the league through 2 weeks!

He looks different this year, much more comfortable. Getting Charles helped that offense a lot, but they must have worked Siemian HARD this offseason to get him where he is now from last year. Totally different guy, albeit only through two games.

But, Trevor was a 7th round pick. And Peterman was a 5th round. So, Trevor CAN'T be starter material, according to some...

Exactly, of course he did sit at a rookie before starting last year but it proves you can find legit starting QB in the mid/later rounds.

Peterman has great long term potential but have to believe he'd still be a far better option than Taylor even if he has to learn on the job so to speak this year.