Trevor Simian is undefeated in September games

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, Trevor was a 7th round pick. And Peterman was a 5th round. So, Trevor CAN'T be starter material, according to some...

Tom Brady was picked in the 6th round so Peterman is probably going to be better than him!!!

It's foolish to compare players because they are completely separate. But I would guess 90+% of the qbs picked in the 5th round or later never amount to anything in the NFL.

How many games has seaberry started in september?

I believe 6-0 over the last two years, but his play did tail off down the stretch last season.

Not just about Simian though, Denver is a strong team across the board and there's no debate that the AFC West is the NFL's best division and lucky us for getting to play against all their teams this year.

Interesting stat, but it's no surprise because the Broncos have played great football to start the season the last few years. But I think between a hobbled Cam Newon and Josh McCown, this will be the best QB we faced so far and Simian leads the NFL in TD passes at the moment.

Bills will need another herculean effort on defense this week combined with some sort of big plays on offense or ST just to have a chance at any kind of upset or staying in this game in the 4th quarter.

Huh?

On another note Rodgers got his first OT win today. He is now 1-7.

Q - how many times did he have the ball to open the OT?

Seimien is a decent to good backup in this league but that's only because there aren't a lot of good backups. Tyrod is a much better starter.

Seimiens first half wasn't bad. It was the 2 second half INT's that killed him.

Let's award him half a win then.

:blink: that wasn't my inquiry. Sorry I wasn't specific.

I was curious to see how many games he had actually touched the ball in OT.

variant 2 of my question. In those 6 OT games - did the other team score a TD before he touched the field?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan