Broncos fan forums

YoloinOhio

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are treating it as a bye week

In my best Slapshot Canadian accent...."well, they're on the road, you know".

Yeah our defense looks pretty easy to play against, so....

I am still optimistic, but, if you only need to put up 3 points to tie a game and 5 or 6 to win I don't think the opposition is worried about that, our D or any D in the league. Most NFL teams can score during an NFL game.

Go Bills!

Curious,, Why?

I think any knowledgeable football fan could recognize - very early on - that Tebow was horrible. Yes, the Broncos were something like 1-4. Yes, Orton was not playing great. But they didn't lose games solely, or even mostly, because of Orton. I didn't expect a respected fan base like Denver's to clamor for Tebow, knowing he was far less of a QB than Orton. Yes .. I know he was the QB when the Broncos miraculously backed into the playoffs at .500. But he had nearly nothing to do with it.

If Tebow was the backup in Buffalo and I was at a game and the guy next to me started chanting TEBOW ... I would have looked at him and said, "are you !@#$ing kidding me???"

Of course, we have our own version now. But that's being discussed in 4,000 other threads, so I won't go there.

Good teams talk about easy games in code. "Trap game" means, we are going to pound this team but if I say it I might jinx it...They know they are better, we know they are better, our players probably know they are better. With our passing game, we are most likely going to get beat bad. Better hope Shady can carry the offense again. If it comes down to our QB making a play, might as well forget it.

Yeah, the Broncos? A joke for how long? And Horsetooth Elway is a bigger joke. Who cares if we win this game that fan base is tragically cliche

Is there any fan base you do like?

www.orangemane.com

There are some pretty knowledgeable posters. They do recognize that the Bills' D line is legit. No one seems to have much respect for Dennison.

He probably goes with Tyrod at the end of the year after we 3-13