Broncos fan forums

YoloinOhio

In my best Slapshot Canadian accent...."well, they're on the road, you know".

I am still optimistic, but, if you only need to put up 3 points to tie a game and 5 or 6 to win I don't think the opposition is worried about that, our D or any D in the league. Most NFL teams can score during an NFL game.

Go Bills!

You undervalue the effort and exertion it takes to play against a tough defense - regardless of the ineptitude of the teams offense.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good teams talk about easy games in code. "Trap game" means, we are going to pound this team but if I say it I might jinx it...They know they are better, we know they are better, our players probably know they are better. With our passing game, we are most likely going to get beat bad. Better hope Shady can carry the offense again. If it comes down to our QB making a play, might as well forget it.

He really didnt carry it last week against a softer defense so what makes you think this weeks gonna be different? :lol: :lol:

I hope TT miraculously lights it up and makes you eat crow :lol:

Neither do I after seeing Dennison's game plan on Sunday. There has been much debate as to how much input he had with play calling in Denver. I lean towards it not being much.

Agree. that was the worst game we've called on offense since Hackett.

He needs to get his sht together.

The only adjustment i saw was on the last drive. Where were those play calls all game?

He really didnt carry it last week against a softer defense so what makes you think this weeks gonna be different? :lol: :lol:

The only adjustment i saw was on the last drive. Where were those play calls all game?

After last week I hope they go 4 wide more to space out the defense for shady. The offense seemed to play way too conservative.

After last week I hope they go 4 wide more to space out the defense for shady. The offense seemed to play way too conservative.

Right. We played turtle scared football without ever having a lead. Some of those gutless calls were mindboggling. The toss on the 4th and 1?? If i didnt wanna ruin my high i would have puked. Dennison's play calling made us look weak,scared, and expecting the defense to score points for the offense. Gross.

I don't think we will do any better against this defense. I fully expect the same type of outcome. An offense completely stifled and doing nothing.

I don't think we will do any better against this defense. I fully expect the same type of outcome. An offense completely stifled and doing nothing.

That would make sense tho cuz denver has a better defense. I jus want to see better play calls, more of a passing game that makes sense. Unexpected plays, no more run run pass punt. That **** wont cut it with Dennison's plays, play calling or scheme. He really needs to use the option, its one of the things that makes TT a threat in the running game, and frees up room for Shady when people hqve to account for TT running it out of the pistol

Well, on paper, he doesn't have a very impressive resume. Not a ton of experience.

yep. And his defense sucked in Miami last year. Apparently though, he's more of a CEO in Denver and lets the coordinators run the systems while he's just the head guy. Similar to McD. Even the defense is preeet much still Wade's because they promoted Wade's DB coach to DC. Eric Wood was talking about it this week. Edited by YoloinOhio

yep. And his defense sucked in Miami last year. Apparently though, he's more of a CEO in Denver and lets the coordinators run the systems while he's just the head guy. Similar to McD. Even the defense is preeet much still Wade's because they promoted Wade's DB coach to DC. Eric Wood was talking about it this week.

Yes, I'm a big fan of the model. Assemble a top tier coaching staff and empower them to create their game plans. Overseeing a NFL roster is hard enough, why make it tougher trying to call plays or coach up the unit where you had the most experience ?

I guess he's a big motivator and people love to work & play for him. Everyone raves about his leadership and vision. Good stuff.

Edited by TheElectricCompany

Who cares if we win this game that fan base is tragically cliche

I mean, I want to win, but my god the Broncos fanbase is a joke. "Tragically cliche" is a superb way to put it. Lived in Denver for years, wonderful place, but I don't think any of their fans are capable of critical thought. Opinions are basically front office press releases, it's hilarious.