Denver doesn't want to come here.

bobobonators

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying hard to find a solid reason we'll win...but the way Denver's D handled the Cowboys Oline ( probably the best in the NFL ) and limited Elliott...I don't see it....The Broncos defense is better than Carolina's......They stop Shady and force TT to beat them in the air...except they have better DBs than the Panthers...this could be very ugly....I put our chance of getting the W at about 30%...it's something at least....

Edited by Iron Maiden

Receivers not dropping the football on 3,Rd/4th down could go a long way to improving our offense. We has 3 drives killed that way last week.

...The Broncos defense is better than Carolina's......

....Are you sure?....

....in 2017, the Panthers have given up 6 points while Denver has given up 38.....The Bills...20....

Receivers not dropping the football on 3,Rd/4th down could go a long way to improving our offense. We has 3 drives killed that way last week.

....Are you sure?....

....in 2017, the Panthers have given up 6 points while Denver has given up 38.....The Bills...20....

Well I'd have to look at the opponents. CAR played the 49ers and the Bills. DEN played the Chargers and Cowboys. They also had a big lead on the Cowboys. They kind of took their foot off the gas pedal a bit as often happens in those types of game situations. I'd take DEN defense over the Panthers or Bills.

Denver doesn't want to travel to Buffalo.

No, the Ponies would rather stay home, reading up on ESPN Power Rankings about how good they are, while sitting on their luxurious home toilets, eating edibles, waiting for the Oakland Raiders to come to Denver for their Week 4 matchup.

The Denver Ponies definitely do not want to travel to Buffalo.

Good night.

Plus, our hotels are not the nicest. I hope Siemian likes scratchy towels and stained sheets.

People who lack reading comprehension skills seem to think I was saying those are good numbers...

And part of it is just people seeing what they want to see, I guess.

Pretty sure I asked you point blank if that's what you meant and all I got back was allusion to my comprehension level. It was the ambiguity in what you wrote that begged the question.

Good enough for what?

You saw who I replied to and understand the context, yeah?

To win the damn game.

It really doesn't work that way. Adjustments will be made. Probably not big numbers, but I think you'll see at least 150 yards and 1 TD passing.

Fair.

Every game in the NFL is so different though. I think we have two very simple things going for us this game: We are coming off arguably our worst offensive performance in 2 years, and Denver is high as a kite right now after manhandling the Cowgirls. Law of averages, we should improve and Denver should regress a bit this game. We'll see how it plays out.

And it is at home. The crowd needs to show up for the D. Whine and cheese folks please give your ticket to a rabid Bills fan.

Pretty sure I asked you point blank if that's what you meant and all I got back was allusion to my comprehension level. It was the ambiguity in what you wrote that begged the question.

To win the damn game.

You still don't understand. I responded to another poster's statement (Bills' offensive out put will be cut in half) with a counter-argument (It will be higher).

You chimed in with a statement (You think that's good enough?!?!) as if mine was a stand-alone post. It's an example of typical lazy back-and-forth that goes on here.

My initial reaction to you was vague because I was indifferent.

It's like when someone butts into an on-going conversation with a point that is completely irrelevant. Everyone else is like "WTF are you talking about?"

Do you understand now?

Unless the Bills get a WR with real speed, to force the defenses to back off, we won't be able to run, and that just shuts us down. Doesn't matter whether games are in Buffalo or on the road. Only weak teams with poor LBs will be unable to shut down Shady.

And denvers defense that just shut down the leagues best OL and elite RB is all of the sudden going to let up a couple rushing TDs?

Not to mention a team thag plays ALOT of press man already. Clearly something on Tape about WRs and or QB struggling against press man because a notoriously zone team just ran alot of it Sunday

I wonder if press coverage plays into our strengths with big possession recievers?

You still don't understand. I responded to another poster's statement (Bills' offensive out put will be cut in half) with a counter-argument (It will be higher).

You chimed in with a statement (You think that's good enough?!?!) as if mine was a stand-alone post. It's an example of typical lazy back-and-forth that goes on here.

My initial reaction to you was vague because I was indifferent.

It's like when someone butts into an on-going conversation with a point that is completely irrelevant. Everyone else is like "WTF are you talking about?"

Do you understand now?

OK, got it. My apologies for butting in on your conversation with an irrelevant point.

The vegas line is very telling.

In what way? The Broncos have the 2nd best ( New England is tops) record vs spread (78% cover)as a road favorite since 2012 , and have won 14 of last 17 on road in ET 1:00 pm starts. You mean to tell me "vegas" would ignore such data? Their lines are about getting money going one way or another so the house wins. Please elaborate what this great mystery is with the line.

Edited by Boatdrinks

In what way? The Broncos have the 2nd best ( New England is tops) record vs spread (78% cover)as a road favorite since 2012 , and have won 14 of last 17 on road in ET 1:00 pm starts. You mean to tell me "vegas" would ignore such data? Their lines are about getting money going one way or another so the house wins. Please elaborate what this great mystery is with the line.

The great mystery Sherlock is that the line should be much higher as in 5-7 points. What this tells me is the current line looks like a suckers bet. I have handicapped games for a long time & when a line looks to good to be true(as this line does) it usually is. Bills win a tight game.

Edited by Gordio