Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's got the talent, it's a matter of putting it all together.

But at some point his production will have to finally match his talent level and the excuses of injuries, not getting the ball thrown to him, QB's fault, decoy etc etc will have to end.

I think if he wants to sort of money he envisioned himself receiving he will have to turn it around, don't you?

This^

The real Sammy watch starts today. We are driving to Columbus tomorrow and then to Cinci for the game on Sunday. My wife always makes me stop in Charlottesville for her favorite Sammy in the world, and it ads like 30 minutes to our drive and it's expensive as hell. I am attempting to re-create ar home and bring along, and it starts today with the making of roast turkey via Sous Vide and the making of a cranberry-apple chutney.

This is the real Sammy watch!

usatsi_8165217.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

LB Preston Brown says Sammy Watkins trade made Bills 'more of a team

The former third-round draft pick explained that while Buffalo lost quality players, it forced them to come together as a team.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/05/bills-preston-brown-sammy-watkins-sean-mcdermott/

The former third-round draft pick explained that while Buffalo lost quality players, it forced them to come together as a team.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/05/bills-preston-brown-sammy-watkins-sean-mcdermott/

This was taken out of context. He wasn't saying that the reason for them coming together was solely because of the Sammy trade. At least, that was not how I read it. I felt like the author was trying to throw shade where it didn't need to be thrown.

This was taken out of context. He wasn't saying that the reason for them coming together was solely because of the Sammy trade. At least, that was not how I read it. I felt like the author was trying to throw shade where it didn't need to be thrown.

Yeah, that headline is a pretty bad mischaracterization of Brown's quote.

@TheBillsWire

LB Preston Brown says Sammy Watkins trade made Bills 'more of a team'

“We saw all the noise, I mean we traded away some good players, some good players signed other places, but I think it made us more of a team,” Brown said. “We know we can’t depend on Sammy Watkins to catch a 70-yard bomb.We gotta drive the ball down the field, play keep away, work field position, get great punts from Colton Schmidt and we’ve been working well. It’s been going well as a team defense, a team offense, I mean we’ve been going great, so it’s just trying to keep that team mindset, not individuals.”

@gmfb

"Guys are just having fun and playing fast" - LB @PB_Number2 talks @buffalobills defensive improvements: https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/915904192073539589/vid/1280x720/J0DfB4bjOZvoAwNG.mp4

Context matters.

and so it begins. The truth is coming out. Where are you, all? 26copypaste you're being paged

Calling it out of context is one thing. That the players even said they're more of a team now without someone who was more talented than they are is the key.

Edited by Boyst62

Context matters.

I mean we traded away some good players, some good players signed other places, but I think it made us more of a team

bots don't get context. Your response was futile. Try binary or ascii

Context matters.

I mean we traded away some good players, some good players signed other places, but I think it made us more of a team

“We know we can’t depend on Sammy Watkins to catch a 70-yard bomb.We gotta drive the ball down the field, play keep away, work field position

I get that he's going to say that, but this doesn't make you a better team. It makes things harder for the offense with less ability to make big plays.

“We know we can’t depend on Sammy Watkins to catch a 70-yard bomb.We gotta drive the ball down the field, play keep away, work field position

I get that he's going to say that, but this doesn't make you a better team. It makes things harder for the offense with less ability to make big plays.

which means that all the players on the team realize they have to be accountable and make plays that come their way....like for instance Clay?

Brown is commenting after the fact. A fact he had no control and likely preferred a great talent like Watkins on team.

This mentality is similar to a torture. OK OK just take two toes off and stop there please. It could be worse. Off come 3 toes. OK OK just take my foot off and stop there it could be worse. Off with the foot, OK OK..etc etc.....

We know we cant depend on Sammy Watkins to catch a 70-yard bomb.We gotta drive the ball down the field, play keep away, work field position

You are 100% absolutely wrong. It truly forces you to be a TEAM. Its stunning that you wont even accept the profeesional player who is telling you that it will make you more of a team. Sad.

You are 100% absolutely wrong. It truly forces you to be a TEAM. Its stunning that you wont even accept the profeesional player who is telling you that it will make you more of a team. Sad.

Sure. As if he's going to say on NFL Network anything to the contrary. :lol: