Bills working out punters

YoloinOhio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vomits over self. Filed position is the least of my worries, it is such an antiquated argument.

You only have to win field position when you have a bad team. Flipping the field doesn't mean a damn if you have an offense that cant move the ball.

Good just get us the Pats offense and we wont worry about flipping the field anymore.

I hope he isn't just a conservative defensive coach.

And truth be told, I liked the playcall on that 4th down play. They just got stuffed.

I didn't like the 3rd down call. You're in 4 down territory,pound that ball twice with Tolbert and get the fresh set of downs.

Great execution on 4th down. That's a 40 yard run versus alot of teams

I don't understand this at all... our guy is solid and knows the wind pattern in Orchard Park. Why give that up?

If anything, the K position has been the one that's been worrisome.

Agreed. Hauschka almost missed another FG yesterday. It's got to be a mental thing.

Bill traded for Johnson Bademosi at cutdown just to shore up his ST units. Bill has paid top-flight gunner Matthew Slater $11.2m since 2012.

So, yes :)

dont forget he *drafted* a guy off of Ohio State's rugby team to play ST for him - Nate Ebner. Ebner walked on to the football team to play ST but he's a rugby player (an Olympic one at that). He spent a draft pick on him!

dont forget he *drafted* a guy off of Ohio State's rugby team to play ST for him - Nate Ebner. Ebner walked on to the football team to play ST but he's a rugby player (an Olympic one at that). He spent a draft pick on him!

He also drafted Joe Cardona, the Navy LS. Who had to split duties his rookie year between Foxboro and a naval base.