[closed]Which would you take...

T-Bomb

You are assuming Peterman is an improvement and that Tyrod is the tank option.

I think it's the other way around, which is part of why I would like to see Peterman.

I think in this offense, a faster mind has more success. I think Tyrod is just incapable of making the decisions quick enough.

Hey nice of you to show up. How'd that prediction go for you? Panthers were going kick our ass, isn't that what you said?

I said easy win, not ass kicking.

It was neither of those, but I am 2-0 in my picks so far this season!

Edited by T-Bomb

Sad.

It is sad, I have never watched a Bills game and rooted against them. Wanting them to fail because you hate Taylor or have fallen in love with some college QB that could turn out to be the next Jim Kelley or the next Todd Blackledge is head scathing. Why watch the games? Why come to this site? It's all about being right and saying "I told you so". You're right it is sad.

Edited by chris heff

Benching Taylor to go 8-8 with Peterman, or keeping Taylor in and wining 5 games?

I already hear the Peterman drums banging lmao.

That's actually a great question. I personally would go with Peterman take your 7 or 8 wins and see what you have with Peterman. We have the extra first-round pick that we can use if we need to trade up and get a quarterback to compete with Peterman. I wouldn't waste any more time using Tyrod, he's not the future of this team any longer. He just has far too many flaws in his game.

There is a weird gap in logic from people who think Peterman is better than Tyrod and want Peterman to start, but also think this season is best if we tank.

I don't think it matters who plays quarterback, I think either guy will get you no more than 5 wins. If you want to really tank and have a 2-14 season put in Logan Thomas.

TT is maddening, cause he has games like this but will also have games where he looks like a guy you can win 10 games with. Ultimately, he's too inconsistent and doesn't seem to be improving. His vision, anticipation and unwillingness to take chances and throw guys open seem to be the same we've seen from him. I'm not calling for Peterson yet, but by week 5 if we're still with 1 win I think it's time to see what the rookie can do.

I think in this offense, a faster mind has more success. I think Tyrod is just incapable of making the decisions quick enough.

His slow processing and decision-making is reflected in his inability to get rid of the ball quickly. Peterman gets it out quicker and throws to his receivers open where Taylor needs the wr to already be open.

I don't think the coaching staff (not any time soon at least) is going to substitute Peterman for Tyrod.

And I don't like to see anyone get injured and certainly not Tyrod...

But at some point this season Tyrod is likely to be dinged and at least miss a drive, quarter, or even half of a game. He could go down at any time for 3 or 4 games! Who knows!

If and when that times comes, will be interesting as hell to see Peterman play a real D in a real game. With our top O guys around him.

May not be the tire fire some would predict, though I think he would struggle.

But what if he did well!?

:devil:

Edited by Fadingpain

It's a weird hypothetical. I know what I have in Tyrod though, and it's not good. I'm willing to lose games with Peterman to see how he handles the game when it's on the line. I'm beyond done with Tyrod having the ball, heaving it down the field against a prevent defense only to choke at the end. He's done it way too many times and it's laughable the amount of people that come to his defense.

I agree with you. I've seen more than enough of TT. I'd rather see what Peterman can or can't do. If he plays well and we get a QB in round 1, even better. Stocking up.