Let's Talk About Clock Management

Numark3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time out management was terrible. The TO taken outside of 2 min after he let ~30 sec run off the clock was brutal.

I have to agree. I also don't get the rookie HC argument. He's been on the sideline as a coordinator for years. Why the long leaning curve on how to handle the clock? Not coming away with points at the end of the half was unforgiveable.

This. I don't hate running a play there, but it has to be end zone or nothing. TT botched that one.

I'd imagine the coach would have underscored that point. That could have cost us the game.

If I am correct, and admittedly I may not be, but not one receiver went into the end zone on that play. What was the point? You only have one play, a throw into the end zone! That has to be on Rico.

Now, let me ask you: if Tom Brady receives that play call, what would he do? He would have changed it, or thrown it away. That part of it is one Taylor.

And the irony in all this, the normally inaccurate Taylor threw a perfect pass to Matthews. Ugh!

Forget about clock management someone explain to me that embarrassing call before half-time...either take a shot in the end zone or kick the short fg...that can NEVER happen again. Even TT was probably disgusted at the play but still had to carry it out. Pure stupidity?

That is what people were talking about concerning clock management. That play in particular.

Forget about clock management someone explain to me that embarrassing call before half-time...either take a shot in the end zone or kick the short fg...that can NEVER happen again. Even TT was probably disgusted at the play but still had to carry it out. Pure stupidity?

That's the play we're all talking about, bro............didn't you get the memo?

He should have thrown it away. But McD made that call. He thought we could get two plays off in 12 seconds counting a spike. It was just stupid.

Nope.......Tyrod's fault.

And not having enough players on the field or getting playcall in in time........ and subsequently burning 3 timeouts.........2 in first half.........1 in second half.............Tyrod's fault for not calling play faster and getting enough players on the field.

McCoy fumble..........again, Tyrod......should have known to put in in his other arm.

Crowd standing up and giving Zay Jones a brutal standing Bronx cheer when he actually caught a pass..........Tyrod's fault.

He should have thrown it away. But McD made that call. He thought we could get two plays off in 12 seconds counting a spike. It was just stupid.

Did he admit to that? It did look like he was screaming at the ref for lollygagging getting the ball spotted.

if he was going to make that throw he should have thrown it into the feet of Matthews

Yup.