I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

pre season means nothing.

The last two years stats of Tyrod mean nothing, why? Because it's a different system/staff.

Preseason does mean something, why? Because it's a new staff and new system and when one QB runs it well while the other can't it shows more then you might think. Again last two seasons stats of Tyrod mean nothing because it was a system designed just for Tyrod, this system is designed more for a QB like Peterman and it will show more and more each week Tyrod fails in it.

Edited by xRUSHx

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Taylor will start two more games before they make the switch to Peterson.

Broncos - just too soon to bench Taylor

Falcons - they are not going to put a rookie QB in that situation

Bengals - probable 1-3 record, team closes the book on Taylor and moves a new direction

We can only hope

I hope he continues to play like he did today. That will certainly give us a shot at one of the top QB'S in the 2018 draft without using any of our extra picks. If anyone wants to bash me for tank talking that's fine with me because with the amount of talent or lack there of on offense it doesn't seem to matter much. The defense gives me hope for the near future but the offense is what alarms me. I think we are in store for more games like this one and we are in for a long season but maybe it will be worth it in the long run.

You got a choice at QB to be drafted?

My choice is Rosen

I had seen enough of Tyrod by the middle of last season. Now I'm just sitting here knowing every game that we can't get McCoy going, we are done. If a defense can make Tyrod try to beat them, we have no shot. The guy is not good enough. Should have started Peterman this year, should have put him in at halftime today...we will never beat a team that can stop the run with Tyrod as the QB.

That pretty much somes it up. Tyrod is afraid to pull the trigger, and everybody knows it on both teams. Hard to have an aggressive game plan when your QB is not accurate and afraid. We should have put Peterman in at halftime. He is not aftaid to let it rip. Our receivers are not playing all out w Tyrod at QB because they know he will not hit them in stride (probably won't throw to them at all) so everything is amped down. The offense had the energy rhythm and tempo of a preseason game. That is on the coaches and Tyrod.

We have absolutely nothing to lose by starting Peterman next week. Need to see what he's got. Tyrod is not getting better. He is just not an NFL QB. Time to move on. Peterman will elevate the level of everyone's play. Lets do it.

And btw the last pass incompletion is not on Jones. He got open. The ball was to the wrong side and too far. Tyrod missed him.

We can only hope

They are not tied to him, they did not really sing his praises much leading up to the season, they will have given him a respectable sample size to impress them.

In two more weeks, we can all be excited again to see what Peterman has to offer, and then there's the looming big 2018 QB draft class. At least they have good coaching and a defense again, final step is the QB and they have the 2018 draft picks to go get a good one.

Edited by 1billsfan

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Such a shame we are a average QB away.

What took you so long? I've been done with him since the day he was signed by Rex Ryan. He's terrible.

Taylor was awful today, but I have to say, Cam Newton was not much better. Carolina's not going anywhere with him this year. He is NOT a franchise QB.

Or that was 2 of the best Defenses flexing their muscles early in the year and neither QB is as bad as they looked? Advantage home team in defensive Battle