I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Tyrod's biggest supporters have to know deep down that this guy isn't part of our future. It's painfully obvious that we will never have a good or even average passing attack with him as our starter.

This QB performance was as bad as Derek Anderson and Trent Edwards in 2009.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Even Tyrod's biggest supporters have to know deep down that this guy isn't part of our future. It's painfully obvious that we will never have a good or even average passing attack with him as our starter.

I agree. But those who hate the guy seem to think Peterman would have saved the day against that front seven. I think he would have been killed.

He has trouble with zone defenses, when you have to throw with anticipation. He was better in the 4 qtr but not good enough for the win, which required only a TD.

TT5 was better in the 4th with Carolina D playing off and keeping everything underneath...

What I can't believe is that there are people on this board STILL defending Tyrod after a game like that. All he had to do was throw that last ball towards the pylon and that game was over and even though he played like **** all game, he could've been the hero. But that last pass was the epitome of Tyrod's career. He can ONLY hit a receiver that's standing still and wide open. That's not gonna cut it. It's Peterman time.

Look, everyone knows who Taylor is. The fans knew it. The new genius head coach knew it. The GM-in-waiting knew it. The soon-to-be OC knew it. So what did the genius coach do in the draft? Did he draft a QB? No, he punted to next year. When it came time to make a decision on Taylor's contract, did the GM cut ties? No, he doubled-down on Taylor. When it came time to build the team around Taylor, did they bring back the receivers that he build a rapport with last season? No, they let Woods walk and they traded Watkins.

So knowing that Taylor is a running QB will little accuracy outside of the deep ball, the Bills brain trust dumped his best down-field threats and brought in an OC who has nailed him inside the pocket.

There are no so-called Taylor supporters on this board. There are people defend him because they realize that when Taylor's in there, the entire team has to step it up to make plays. And when they don't, the person to blame isn't necessarily Taylor, it's the geniuses who put Taylor in there and set him up to fail.

If you're looking for someone to blame, don't blame the so-called Taylor supporters. Taylor is not out there because of supporters. He's out there because of McBeane. Unfortunately, McBeane doesn't appear to realize how to be successful with Taylor on the field.

Edited by Perry Turtle

Peterman is a new version of Trent Edwards and he might not be even that good. He won't be playing against 3 and 4 stringers.

That said, he couldn't do much worse.

Or he might be a new version of Jack Kemp and he might be good. He won't play against starters unless he is given a chance. We have to do something to correct this offensive issue and fast, because we won't play the Jets 14 times this season.

Can we stop with the bashing of the offensive coordinator? I mean it's crazy that we haven't been able to find a competent OC in the last 17 years. I mean probably has nothing to do with the crazy amount of bad Quarterbacks we have had here.

It's not Dennisons fault much like it wasn't AVP, Turk Shonert, etc etc. Get a QB and all of a sudden the OC will look better

I agree. But those who hate the guy seem to think Peterman would have saved the day against that front seven. I think he would have been killed.

Really really really hard to do worse than your boy today. Even 30 yards passing at the half would have been better!

Really really really hard to do worse than your boy today. Even 30 yards passing at the half would have been better!

He's not my boy. he's our QB as long as he is a Bill, right? or are you rooting for him to be bad too?

Michael Peterson It was an out route, if he would have kept running it was a walk in. That spin was a rookie mistake.