Gameday Thread Bills/Panthers 2nd Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All you idiots that think that throw was not catchable really need to start watching other teams play NFL offense.

It wasn't a great throw but he dropped it.

Uhhhh, he was fully extended and had turned all the way around to make the effort. The catch would have been amazing at the least. He was WIDE the f*ck open and Tyrod threw a sh*t pass.

All you idiots that think that throw was not catchable really need to start watching other teams play NFL offense.

It wasn't a great throw but he dropped it.

It was catchable because Zay made a great play on the ball. If the ball was thrown where it was intended to be thrown, it's an easy td. If Zay catches that ball, he's tackled short of the end zone. Poor throw. If you don't see it, get a clue

This play will be analyzed over and over and over. Looked to me like Zay slowed down for some reason. Still got hands on the ball and couldn't bring it in. Overall a disappointing game for our 2nd rounder.

Looks like Zay went to the sideline and Tyrod thought he would go to the end zone. Miscommunication. Shouldn't have come down to one play.

It was catchable because Zay made a great play on the ball. If the ball was thrown where it was intended to be thrown, it's an easy td. If Zay catches that ball, he's tackled short of the end zone. Poor throw. If you don't see it, get a clue

Any decent throw like a three year starter should make that is a TD

I didn't read this thread. I didn't have to. I know what's been said. But that was a great game. And if you have to lose a game, these NFC games are the ones to lose. You gotta love that defense. Props to the Panthers D. We need to improve our O-line. We will win these games going forward. This was a growth moment.

Feel the same way. Good game. Agenda driven posters make these threads basically unreadable.