Last time the Bills made you cry

Buffalo716

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're crying over football, your priorities are out of order. Not even as a child did I cry. Anger, sure. Sadness and despair, hell no. Crying is in the same line of lameness as an adult wearing the name of another adult on his back. Never owned a jersey and never cried. If I did either, hopefully someone would shoot me.

If you're crying over football, your priorities are out of order. Not even as a child did I cry. Anger, sure. Sadness and despair, hell no. Crying is in the same line of lameness as an adult wearing the name of another adult on his back. Never owned a jersey and never cried. If I did either, hopefully someone would shoot me.

Clearly you aren't a buffalonian.

Because I shed a tear the day Ralph passed because he kept us here for 50 years

Are my priorities out of whack?

Edited by Buffalo716

Good for you?..

This guy has all the macho bona fides. Does he get a plaque or a ribbon, or something?

You're one of those parents that never let their kids believe in Santa, aren't you?