Good win today.

Our offense was pretty bad outside of the ground game. Tyrod is still Tyrod, the same Tyrod we've seen the last two years. It was hard to watch. It was an ugly game, but it was still a W.

Currently only one team has gained more yards than the Bills in week one, KC. And the Jets' D is above average.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently only one team has gained more yards than the Bills in week one, KC. And the Jets' D is above average.

I'd shrug my shoulders all the same if the Bills were 3-0 in two weeks or were 1-2 after an a whoopin in Carolina and a truly underwhelming performance by the the offense versus Denver.

Jets were pretty good. Defense is no worse than last year - their young safeties are a big upgrade over last year's DBs.

I thought Bills played well. And I kept thinking this is a game we really needed. Open vs. a lesser opponent let's them come together as a team a little before a tougher test next week. Lots of folks on the field that had not played together before. I thought it looked quite promising. And it is not a given we lose to the Panthers by any means.

They looked much more organized and professional than last year. No situations I recall where we had too many men, not enough men, players running it at the last second (saw that once) or the team not being set at the snap. Seemed like a professional football club.

The biggest thing was we ran for 170+ yards rushing against their front-7, which is still pretty good. We were able to control the Time of Possession and made enough plays to defeat them. I will take that for 16 weeks in the regular season.

Nice to get a win but it was a 2 point game in the 4th against arguably the worst team in the NFL.

I can argue that the Jets may not be the worst team in the league right now. I'd like to nominate the 49ers, Colts, Texans, and Bengals for that title instead.