Week 1 Game Balls vs. NYJ

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets.

they are not very good. 21-12? Home game? Well, take it and run, but watch out.

Clay makes that catch and Huachka makes that kick its 31. My point is that I understand they left points on the feild but overall the offense was able to move the ball and the defense shutdown the run.

Jets.

they are not very good. 21-12? Home game? Well, take it and run, but watch out.

30 new players

New defense

New offense

I'm thankful we had the Jets. It is like week one in college with a bunch of Freshman

I did not see any obvious defensive communication breakdowns. Maybe one on offense. Rex had five a game.

I'm happy. Now on to real games

@SalSportsBills safety @J_poyer21 stat line today: 3 tackles 1 tackle for a loss 1 sack 1 INT 1 QB hurry 2 passes defended That's a day's work

That's crazy, he was all over the field today. The one thing I worried about with Whaley leaving was that our pro scouting would be worse but McBeane has found some great replacements for cheap.

@SalSports

Bills safety @J_poyer21 stat line today: 3 tackles 1 tackle for a loss 1 sack 1 INT 1 QB hurry 2 passes defended That's a day's work

Poyer and Hyde weren't perfect...But the initial look left plenty of room for optimism...

And after the Safety play we have had to live with the past couple years some stability back there will be more than welcome...

Speaking of Safeties...How about Jamal Adams? That kid is impressive huh? B-)

Humber definitely played well. So did Kyle Williams. Gaines was solid and so was the rookie White. Secondary looking pretty good

The Kyle Williams hustle play for me was AWESOME .. almost sacks the QB then comes back and makes the tackle from behind on the dump pass and annihilates the receiver. That guy's motor is great ... can't believe Dareus can't pick up on the guy playing right next to him.