Michael Bennett suing Las Vegas police department

HappyDays

I missed the part of the video where the white cop called Bennett a !@#$ and said he was going to blow his phucking head off.

Anyone have a copy of that for me? Can't locate it.

Asking for a friend.

Did Bennett claim that, too?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My argument is a bunch of Racist Deniers here were using the video to prove that there's was no racism. And it did no such thing.

The Racist Deniers here are doing exactly what they hate in Racist Accusers. They hate the fact that everything that doesn't mean racism is somehow look at and accused by minorities and the left as racist. And it's a good if not great point a lot of the time. But what they don't see or realize is they are doing the exact same thing, the opposite way, and it comes across to the minorities and liberals as being racist, every time, because it appears as if they are denying it exists. And then they will deny it. Just like minorities and lefties will deny it.

Your argument is based on emotion rather than logic which is why you're lowering yourself to label those who disagree with you as racist or racist deniers

Your argument is based on emotion rather than logic which is why you're lowering yourself to label those who disagree with you as racist or racist deniers

I call myself a racist. I will admit over and over when the left or race baiters are wrong. Or people calling racism are often wrong. Your gang rarely admits anything. Its always these people claim racism where it doesnt exist. Almost always.

What a despicable scumbag. He is completely in the wrong, was treated professionally by 2 hispanic and 1 black officer, and then tries to gaslight the LVPD and further racial tensions?

This is analogous to women who make up rape allegations. Completely unacceptable and there should be a large backlash against him, which certainly will be ignored by the left "journalists." No matter your politics we can all agree that blatantly making stuff up to fit your narrative is a cowardly and pathetic thing to do.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/29/michael-bennett-cops-to-show-body-cam-footage/

I call myself a racist. I will admit over and over when the left or race baiters are wrong. Or people calling racism are often wrong. Your gang rarely admits anything. Its always these people claim racism where it doesnt exist. Almost always.

"Your gang"

Again with the "us vs them" mentality

Could that be because the left is constantly crying wolf? When you constantly hear cries af racism where you know it doesn't apply you tend to assume allegations are bogus until the evidence suggests otherwise.

Could that be because the left is constantly crying wolf? When you constantly hear cries af racism where you know it doesn't apply you tend to assume allegations are bogus until the evidence suggests otherwise.

No you don't. Or you shouldn't. You should take each incident as an individual entity and who cares what other people think. If you don't have enough information to go on to make a reasonable opinion you don't automatically assume it's not or it is. That's what I was saying. You guys turned into exactly what you hated about the racist claims.

No you don't. Or you shouldn't. You should take each incident as an individual entity and who cares what other people think. If you don't have enough information to go on to make a reasonable opinion you don't automatically assume it's not or it is. That's what I was saying. You guys turned into exactly what you hated about the racist claims.

That's a great position to take from fair ground. Unfortunately, you've already started out from the position that the non-black person is wrong. That may be correct; but it isn't from just the starting point. You should need more info to make that decision.

It's a matter of credibility and the left has none on this issue.

It's a matter of credibility and the left has none on this issue.

You don't realize that when you respond the way you are you come across as if there is no racism. I know you personally don't believe there is none but when you deny its existence each time an incident comes up that is not only how it seems but thats what you're doing. Edited by Kelly the Dog

You don't realize that when you respond the way you are you come across as if there is no racism. I know you personally don't believe there is none but when you deny its existence each time an incident comes up that is not only how it seems but thats what you're doing.

I'm not denying its existence every time it comes up, but I have a healthy sense of skepticism because the overwhelming majority of such allegations are baseless. Therefore, I'm not taking those allegations at face value. This particular incident is just one of countless examples.

You don't realize that when you respond the way you are you come across as if there is no racism. I know you personally don't believe there is none but when you deny its existence each time an incident comes up that is not only how it seems but thats what you're doing.

But yet everytime you chime in there is racism under every floor board & behind every door. I know that isn't where you are, but that is how it comes across.

But yet everytime you chime in there is racism under every floor board & behind every door. I know that isn't where you are, but that is how it comes across.

You mean except a bunch of the last ones? I said if I had to guess there wasn't racism in Miichael Bennett. I was against Kaepernick kneeling and other black players.

I said I don't know much about BLM but what I do know doesn't seem good.

And again, I'm the only here who admits he's a racist. I admit I will give minorities more help than whites. I admit I want them to get a better deal. I admit it's not fair.

You mean except a bunch of the last ones? I said if I had to guess there wasn't racism in Miichael Bennett. I was against Kaepernick kneeling and other black players. I said I don't know much about BLM but what I do know doesn't seem good. And again, I'm the only here who admits he's a racist. I admit I will give minorities more help than whites. I admit I want them to get a better deal. I admit it's not fair.

What do you mean "except a bunch of the last ones?"

You say you are/were against Kapernick's kneel but yet your posts support it in general.

You say there probably wasn't racism against Michael Bennet but you support his racist accusations. At some point you have to choose a side, and it is ok to change sides as more info comes out.

What do you mean "except a bunch of the last ones?"

You say you are/were against Kapernick's kneel but yet your posts support it in general.

You say there probably wasn't racism against Michael Bennet but you support his racist accusations. At some point you have to choose a side, and it is ok to change sides as more info comes out.

We can't disprove that Bennett wasn't trying not to lie without the whole video.

You mean except a bunch of the last ones? I said if I had to guess there wasn't racism in Miichael Bennett. I was against Kaepernick kneeling and other black players.

I said I don't know much about BLM but what I do know doesn't seem good.

And again, I'm the only here who admits he's a racist. I admit I will give minorities more help than whites. I admit I want them to get a better deal. I admit it's not fair.

Kelly, I applaud you for leading the fight for logic, all by yourself, against a bunch of mouth-breathers. Rob's House's posts are the epitome of confirmation bias, it's laughable he uses that term in this thread.

The video does not help or hurt either side's account. It doesn't change anything. It still may or may not have happened. Rob: the fact that a video does NOT depict Bennett's story does NOT mean that IT DIDN'T HAPPEN and it certainly doesn't mean that he is LYING, which is what the OP is claiming.

He may well be lying, he may well have fabricated it all, but we don't know that any better today than we did two weeks ago.

I'm starting to realize why you alt-right knuckleheads on this board (and in society, generally) mistakenly think you're the majority: because you're all so insufferable that everyone else has just stopped engaging with you. This place is full of the same stupid set of opinions shouted snarkily among the same group of jackholes, over and over again. You're just hearing your own cracked takes echoed back to you on a feedback loop. America 2017.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Kelly, I applaud you for leading the fight for logic, all by yourself, against a bunch of mouth-breathers. Rob's House's posts are the epitome of confirmation bias, it's laughable he uses that term in this thread.

The video does not help or hurt either side's account. It doesn't change anything. It still may or may not have happened. Rob: the fact that a video does NOT depict Bennett's story does NOT mean that IT DIDN'T HAPPEN and it certainly doesn't mean that he is LYING, which is what the OP is claiming.

He may well be lying, he may well have fabricated it all, but we don't know that any better today than we did two weeks ago.

I'm starting to realize why you alt-right knuckleheads on this board (and in society, generally) mistakenly think you're the majority: because you're all so insufferable that everyone else has just stopped engaging with you. This place is full of the same stupid set of opinions shouted snarkily among the same group of jackholes, over and over again. You're just hearing your own cracked takes echoed back to you on a feedback loop. America 2017.

And this garbage right here is why there can be no tolerance for or conversation with leftists. Edited by joesixpack