Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he really shouldn't be allowed. It would set a precedence that anytime a player wants out of his contract all he has to do is retire and then can go where he wants to. He signed here. That's his problem.

Umm that precedence has long been set. Just saying

Boldin gave the Bills a chance and they made trades that aren't going to help them this year.

I'd rather have him leave than just collect a paycheck and look at the clock.

That's not how it works. He signed a contract. He can't just walk away and sign with another team just because he doesn't like a trade (pure conjecture).

Runs away from the Bills after a few ballsy trades and retires because the situation looks hopeless.

In the following week he soothes race relations across the country and does what folks have been trying to do for centuries.

We are porked!!!!

He was promised a situation-that is why he signed here. How about a response that OBD was not totally honest with him.

Get a 6th and call it a day. He doesn't go to New England for free

quote name="MAJBobby" post="4508801" timestamp="1504447125"]

Just not for the Bills. But all Moot because Bills hold his rights.

Intrigued in playing with NE.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2017/09/02/nfl-season-offers-lot-look-forward/DD8QvB6u3Z325l2NLHjr6J/story.html

Boldin is toast anyway. He can't play anymore.

Agreed. I was all for signing Boldin. After watching him in the pre season game, I just thought that he looked slow & overweight. If it were possible to receive a low draft pick for him, do it. He won't be much help to the Pats.

Get a 6th and call it a day. He doesn't go to New England for free

quote name="MAJBobby" post="4508801" timestamp="1504447125"]

Just not for the Bills. But all Moot because Bills hold his rights.

Intrigued in playing with NE.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2017/09/02/nfl-season-offers-lot-look-forward/DD8QvB6u3Z325l2NLHjr6J/story.html

A 6th? lol give me a break. 2nd rounder.

I still can't see how the Cheaters would want Boldin. They had a chance to sign him before the Bills did, and passed. He played like crap in pre-season and they looked at him and said "yeah, we want him"? But the Bills retain his rights so it's not like they are/can mess with them. Very odd.

Yeah guess it is stupid to want to play for the best organization in Modern Football.

And with the Best QB ever

No just stupid to sign with another team and quit on it. If he wanted the Pats, he should have held out and signed with them when the opportunity came. He was promised a chance to compete for a starting WR spot, and then OBD made it easier for him to succeed. If he had anything going for him, he could have been a starter on this team and helped them win games. Instead, he quit.

Hasnt been written about yet, officially filing his paperwork. Take with a grain of salt but buddies of mine that work at various locations in NFL said he hasnt.

Ala Cutler never filed his, insisted done playing well guess not.

Romo never filed his is another one

Vick as well

One thing to say your retired another to actually retire and start drawing the benefits

Even if you file your retirement paperwork you can come back:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/12/romo-hasnt-filed-retirement-paperwork-yet-and-it-doesnt-matter/