Quarterback draft class 2018 Thread

KellyToughII

Drafting the right QB in this era is tough. I hardly trust the Bills of all teams, to find the right one. I would much rather use the extra picks we have to trade for Cousins. Obviously an extension would be required for it to work. But if you could unload the chiefs 1st and some other lesser pick for a guy that is proven. I would feel much better then waiting for what comes with another 1st round QB. I realize a lot of people are not sold on Cousins, but if it was my call I feel like I have seen enough. He's still young enough for it to work and probably would be excited to get a long term deal done.

Mods, to save you some board space on a topic we are all going to be disusing, can we just pin this and keep QB 2018 talk to this thread?

Yes I agree...obviously its a topic every bills fan is talking about because the new regime is going to be drafting one in 9 months...I think it should be in this forum as well...and plus, nobody goes to the college forum to look for updates.

Edited by JaCrispy

Drafting the right QB in this era is tough. I hardly trust the Bills of all teams, to find the right one. I would much rather use the extra picks we have to trade for Cousins. Obviously an extension would be required for it to work. But if you could unload the chiefs 1st and some other lesser pick for a guy that is proven. I would feel much better then waiting for what comes with another 1st round QB. I realize a lot of people are not sold on Cousins, but if it was my call I feel like I have seen enough. He's still young enough for it to work and probably would be excited to get a long term deal done.

Gonna take alot more than one 1st round pick and the lesser picks.

Not to mention you are not good nna re-sign him. It is pretty much a forgone conclusion he will be in San Fran with Shanny after this year.

All ready to watch Rosen tonight

Edited by MAJBobby

Since this full GM/Coach team has not had the opportunity to draft a QB, what have they shown to make you believe they can not draft a QB?

Falk looked solid 33-39 315 yards and a few touchdowns.

No one throws shuffle passes against Montana State like Luke Falk.

I have a feeling that come next year at draft time, this class isn't going to be as strong as everyone thought it was going to be. But the class after that will be the really great one and we can get a qb then!

I have a feeling that come next year at draft time, this class isn't going to be as strong as everyone thought it was going to be. But the class after that will be the really great one and we can get a qb then!

Cynical much?

There is some truth to this. When is the last time a great QB class on paper actually ended up being a great QB class by the time the draft rolled around?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.