Hurricane Irma General: Potential NFL Impacts (Updated!)

Winston is my QB. I have to play Sam Bradford now. Gross but on the bright side, I'm not in the middle of a hurricane so

Yep I picked up Taylor and the Thielen guy from Minni. Just going to have fun with it and be thankful I'm not near that disaster. Someone needs to fire up the week 1 menus

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I picked up Taylor and the Thielen guy from Minni. Just going to have fun with it and be thankful I'm not near that disaster. Someone needs to fire up the week 1 menus

i had to decide between Bradford and Taylor. I admire your ability to play TT. I'm a wreck during billls game as it is, felt like I would jinx him playing him in FF. Haushka is my kicker though. I've actually had him on my fantasy team for years.

Driving out of Fort Lauderdale to a friend's place in Huntsville Alabama, and getting to watch the Bills is a huge motivator as I drive...go Bills!

that would be my main motivation for leaving. The thought of being without power and not getting to watch the opener..on the road we go!

Safe TRavels

Driving out of Fort Lauderdale to a friend's place in Huntsville Alabama, and getting to watch the Bills is a huge motivator as I drive...go Bills!

The roads east of HWY 1 around the Inter coastal have mandatory evacuation as of 12 noon today.

The hotel that I was booked at shut their doors.

Hoping to reschedule for Wednesday next week.

------

the problem now is that people filled not only their car but half dozen 5 gallon tanks ... A lot of Ft Lauderdale stations are out of gas because of the hoarders.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Sooooo - latest median path shows whatever left after landfall going right over Charlotte Tues morning with winds 40-70mph....

283513.jpg

Edited by stevewin

Can someone explain how a roll call evacuation solidarity thread got fing consolidated into this geneneric trash thread?!?! I've been up 36 hours straight, my house literally might not be standing monday, and one of the few bright spots for me and a number of people on this board is tge buffalo bills. Whoever consolidated this thread is an fing dick, who should go bannon himself. You lack empathy sir, whoever you are.