GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be clear...you're talking about Brady and what's between his ears, right? Because he doesn't have a strong arm and physically is certainly no freak of nature.

I'm talking freak of nature because few late round picks turn into stars, very few quarterbacks significantly increase their arm strength over their career. He doesn't have a strong arm but he can wing it now. He couldn't his first 2-3 years.

I'm talking freak of nature because few late round picks turn into stars, very few quarterbacks significantly increase their arm strength over their career. He doesn't have a strong arm but he can wing it now. He couldn't his first 2-3 years.

Maybe Peterman should get on Brady's diet regimen.

Holmes and Duc are done.

Ryan Davis will cling on for now but I wouldn't be surprised if they hang onto a younger DE to replace him come week 10

I think Holmes might depend on what the Bills are able to,add come roster cuts. Or maybe they feel comfortable enough with the guys beneath him already... we will find out soon.

I'm good with cutting Ducasse, Davis and Holmes to get that 3rd round comp pick though.

I think Holmes might depend on what the Bills are able to,add come roster cuts. Or maybe they feel comfortable enough with the guys beneath him already... we will find out soon.

I'm good with cutting Ducasse, Davis and Holmes to get that 3rd round comp pick though.

Can we trade comp picks?

Holmes until Powell comes off suspension, then cut. I'd imagine they are looking for depth to replace Davis after Saturday.

I'm all aboard for this...if we want picks, that's one easy and good way to get a decent one

I was just messing with you. He's just not a good example because he is a freak of nature. 95% of sixth round QBs suck. 95% of weak armed QBs suck. 95% of lying cheaters suck.

all good, and i agree with you. Brady isnt the norm. Just hoping people stop looking for holes that arent there yet. When his arm strength shows a problem in the game, then they can worry about it : :thumbsup:

I know it's the 4th pre season game against scrubs, but watching wenning drive down the field and make throws with one day's practice leaves me with even less hope for Tyrod

McD's paid to win games. Is he going to sit the Kid just because Tyrod did ok in a system they don't even run anymore.

I guess my point is Peterman's arm seems fine to me. You don't need a Matthew Stafford-level cannon to be a good QB in the NFL.