GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmation that Peterman is the back-up...

Peterman looked really good tonight. He was in command of the offense, decisive with the ball and accurate with most of his throws.

I really hope we can commit to stashing him on the bench for the first three months, but I think he'll probably get a cameo at the end of the season to get some game experience under his belt once our chance at a successful season has washed away.

He looks like a really good developmental guy to have learning on the bench.

Peterman looked really good tonight. He was in command of the offense, decisive with the ball and accurate with most of his throws.

I really hope we can commit to stashing him on the bench for the first three months, but I think he'll probably get a cameo at the end of the season to get some game experience under his belt once our chance at a successful season has washed away.

Maybe Mo Lewis will come out of retirement to knock out Tyrod Taylor.

Agreed.

I saw both. They were okay but not what I meant. Showing that he can throw a hard pass on a deep out. Neither of those passes showed that at all. Of course he can throw a 25 yard pass. He can throw it 50-55. But we have yet to see him make the hard throw and until he shows it. He's Kellen Moore.

or chad pennington