GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Lions vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

What are the stats of a qb playing after a concussion? I just have this feeling tyrod is gonna get hurt again. We just need Nate to manage the office and he will be successful if he gets in. 225 yards per game passing. 165 yards rushing equals top five offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been more of a wait and see on Peterman than most. He still hasn't really thrown downfield. But that's a perfect answer.

I get the sense that Peterman is pissed off at his draft position. He had to wait until the end of the 5th round and probably thought he would go at least a round higher. He's got a chip on his shoulder for sure.

I get the sense that Peterman is pissed off at his draft position. He had to wait until the end of the 5th round and probably thought he would go at least a round higher. He's got a chip on his shoulder for sure.

He said something to that affect in his post game interview yesterday.

I think if he didn't have a rag arm he would have gone in the first or second though.

Doesn't that show four deep passes including one deep touchdown?

Or two deep touchdowns, sorry

being a smartazz... his completion ratio looks about even.... :pirate:

FWIW, that was probably one of Taylors best passing game evah. or close to it.

found another example

pass-chart_WIN623708_2016-reg-10.jpeg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I wasn't saying the deep ball doesn't matter, only that it isn't thrown but 2 to 4 times a game.

We've seen Nate throw one or 2 thus far.

The problem with Nate and the problem with not throwing the deep ball and more importantly the deep out WITH sufficient oomph is twofold: 1) Those passes that were completions in college are incompletions or interceptions in the NFL. And 2) Without the threat to throw those passes hard enough, every defensive back on the field can cheat up, and much, much more easily take away those 10-15 yard completions you're talking about. Peterman has not shown the ability one time in the four games. Not once.

That doesn't mean he is incapable but he hasn't shown any ability to do it yet. If he can, he could be good. If he can't, he will never be a good starter. The reason he went in the fifth round is the rag arm. Otherwise he goes much, much higher because he has so much going for him otherwise, which has been on display.

Edited by Kelly the Dog